Zultanite has a tall and somewhat curvy body type with three pairs of arms and three mouths. Her skin is mostly bright green with some stripes of dark green, and she has three small eyes and no nose (with her gemstone acting as a nose). She has one small mouth and two large ones, both splitting from different parts of her face with small sharp teeth. Her arms connect to her shoulder, below her shoulders, and hypos age age slim. Her gemstones are on her forehead, upper back, and where her nose would be and are likely green in color.
She wears a teal and dark green sleeveless bodysuit with a large dark red-orange star, black bottoms, and red-orange and yellow shoes.
Nothing is known about Zultanite’s personality yet.
Zultanite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Crash Helmet Proficiency: Zultanite can summon Jasper’s crash helmet.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Acid Spit: Zultanite has the ability to spit acid from her lower mouth.
- Ferrokinesis: Zultanite possesses Peridot's ability to control metal.
- Spin Dash: Zultanite can rapidly roll into a ball like shape to attack enemies.
- Comet Charge: Zultanite can lunge at her foes with alarming speed and power, capable of breaking through layers of a hard gemstone. When preforming this attack, a fiery aura forms around her.
- Hydrokinesis: Zultanite has control over Lapis Lazuli’s ability to control water.
- Flight: She can create water wings using their hydrokinesis and, presumably, fly.
- Zultanite has many similarities to Alexandrite, as they’re both tall and slim fusions with three pairs of arms, messy hair, and multiple mouths.
- This is intentional because she was created when KJD was asked if she could create a "mom swap" AU of Alexandrite.
- Zultanite is a variety of the mineral diaspore with the chemical formula AlO(OH).
- It is a very rare and desired mineral, wanted by people for hundreds of years.
- Zultanite has a unique look, having a strong color shift and being opaque. Its colors range from brown to orange to even olive.
- It is so rare because it can only be found in one place in the whole world, with that place being the country of Turkey.
- When it is found it is always used for jewelry, being very expensive.
- Zultanite has a Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 6.5-7, which is rather strong.
- The healing properties of zultanite are said to help with stress and learning, helping those who use it to learn and understand psychic and astral thinking.