Yellow Pearl has an appearance similar to that of other Pearls, as she is tall and thin with a pointy nose. Her skin is very light yellow and she has two yellow eyes with light yellow scleras, a pointy nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is yellow and is in a pointed and messy pixie cut. Her gemstone is on her chest and is very light yellow.
She wears a light beige leotard with frilly yellow transparent sleeves, bright yellow ballet flats, and light yellow-orange tall socks.
Yellow Pearl adheres to the rules of Gem society, and when someone breaks a rule, she is shown to have a temper as seen when Peridot uses the Diamond Communicator, whom Yellow Pearl argues "has no excuse to use the Direct Diamond Communication Channel". Another example of this is when Peridot talks back to Yellow Diamond, causing her to gasp.
Yellow Pearl is shown to be fearful of Yellow Diamond. When Yellow Diamond calls her name, she appears to be startled and nervously talks to her. However, while Yellow Diamond is yelling at Peridot, Yellow Pearl appears to be proud of her leader.
Yellow Pearl possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Yellow Diamond, they form Lemon Aura Quartz.
- When fused with Blue Pearl, they form Green Pearl.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Green Dianite.
- When fused with Aquamarine, they form Devilline.
- When fused with Amethyst, they form Opal.
- When fused with Yellow Zircon, they form Yellow Smithsonite.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form an unnamed fusion.
- When fused with Pearl, Pink Pearl, and Blue Pearl, they form Iris Pearl.
- Yellow pearls are a pearl variety with the chemical formula CaCO3.
- It is a well-known pearl variety, technically being called golden south sea pearls.
- As expected they are a yellow color, usually being a warm and golden shade of yellow.
- Being a pearl it is used in jewelry, being made into anything ranging from earrings to necklaces.
- They are found mostly on the coasts of Australia.
- Like other types of pearls, yellow pearls are said to be calming and relaxing gems.
|Yellow Pearl's gemstone is located on her chest. It is round and smooth.|