Just call me Turquoise!
Turquoise has a slim build with four skinny arms, a rounded chest, and long legs. Her skin is turquoise and she has two black eyes, a sloped and pointed nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is dark teal and is short and somewhat messy, flaring outwards at the ends. Her arms all come from her shoulders and are long and skinny. Her gemstones are on her forehead and upper back and are teal.
Pre-regeneration (debut) Edit
She wore a white visor with a teal and black sleeveless shirt with a Yellow Diamond insignia on its chest, and she also has a very short black cape that attaches to it. On all of her arms, she wears black armbands, and she also has high waisted black shorts with yellow accents and tall black socks with cutouts at the toes and more Yellow Diamond insignias.
Post-regeneration (current) Edit
She now wears yellow transparent glasses with a teal and dark teal sleeveless crop top with a large pale yellow star. She also wears a teal and dark teal short skirt with a bronze ribbon tied around her waist and dark teal sandals with bronze accents.
Not much is known, but Turquoise is pretty childlike and excitable but also has moments where she can be chill too. She likes spending time flying around and exploring.
Turquoise possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Amethyst, they form Musgravite.
- When fused with Steven Universe, they form Sea Glass.
- Hydrokinesis: Turquoise has control over Lapis' hydrokinesis.
- Flight: She is able to create water wings using her hydrokinesis and, presumably, fly.
- Ferrokinesis: She has control over Peridot's ferrokinesis.
- Liquid Metal/Mercury Manipulation: As a combination of her ferrokinesis and hydrokinesis, Turquoise is able to control liquid metal and mercury. She is able to pull it out of the air/earth/water and utilize it physically, even in the form of various weapons.
Turquoise would have fun with Moonstone, as their personalities aren't completely dissimilar: they both have a childlike sense of curiosity and wonder about discovering new things.
- Turquoise's original name was Apatite, but KJD decided to change it.
- KJD describes her outfit as a partial magical girl Sailor suit with a twist.
- Turquoise uses her powers based on which set of arms she is using; her main arms control her hydrokinesis, her secondary arms control her ferrokinesis, and using both sets in tandem allows her to control liquid metal and mercury.
- Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrated phosphate of copper and aluminum, with the chemical formula CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8·4H2O.
- It is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gemstone and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue.
- The substance has been known by many names, but the word turquoise dates to the 17th century and is derived from the French turquois for "Turkish" because the mineral was first brought to Europe from Turkey, from mines in the historical Khorasan Province of Persia.
- The finest of turquoise reaches a maximum Mohs hardness of just under 6, or slightly more than window glass.
| Peridot's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It has facets around the edge, but they are hidden behind her skin, making it appear smooth surfaced.
|Lapis Lazuli's gemstone is located in the center of her back and is smooth without any facets. It is shaped like a teardrop.|