Tiger’s Eye has an appearance similar to that of other Tiger’s Eyes, as she is tall and bulky with four arms and a rusty color pallet. Her skin is burgundy with dark burgundy stripes as well as four red eyes with black pupils, no nose (with her gemstone acting as a nose), defined lips, and sharp teeth. Her hair is very light red and is long and messy, and depending on her regeneration also ends in a chunky braid. Her arms come from her shoulders and are muscular, and depending on her regeneration also have clawed hands. Her gemstones are located on her nose and chest and are dull red in color.
Pre-regeneration (debut) Edit
She wore a sleeveless dark maroon and black bodysuit with a yellow symbol on the chest resembling both a star and a diamond, and white boots.
Post-regeneration (current) Edit
She now has short horns, clawed hands, and hair that ends in a thick braid. She now wears a dark red and light pink sleeveless shirt with a black collar, ripped black leggings, and light pink boots.
Noting is known about Tiger's Eye's personality yet.
Tiger's Eye possesses standard Gem abilities, such as bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength and durability.
- Club Proficiency: By combining Amethyst's whip with Jasper’s crash helmet, Tiger's Eye can summon a spiked club that can also detach to become a flail.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Spin Dash: Being a fusion of two Quartzes, Tiger's Eye can rapidly roll in a ball-like shape to attack enemies, and can also use this technique to dash across a spacious room and plunge into the air.
- Comet Charge: Tiger's Eye can lunge at enemies with alarming speed and power. While she performs this attack, a fiery aura forms around her.
- Tiger’s Eye is about the same size as Sugilite.
- She has a very long tongue.
- KJD has continued to use Tiger's Eye for her Jasper/Amethyst fusions, despite having created Jasper and Lace Amethyst as potential components for Crazy Lace Agate. She still prefers Tiger's Eye, however.
- Tiger's Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power.
- The chatoyant stripes in Tiger Eye are asbestos, so handle with care in the rough form, and I suggest using the indirect method of creating crystal elixirs.
- Tiger's eye is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion.
- Tiger's Eye can also come in different color variants, such as red and blue.
| Amethyst's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid. Its overall shape is circular.
|Jasper's gemstone is located where her nose otherwise would be. It is triangular, and faceted onto a low point. It also resembles a tetrahedron.|