Appearance[edit | edit source]
Tiffany Stone has a somewhat muscular build with a wide chest, a somewhat small waist, four arms, and two legs. Her skin is lavender and she has six purple eyes with navy blue scleras and black pupils, with one pair being on the back of her head as well as a sloped nose and two mouths with full lips, with the second mouth being upside down and on her forehead. Her hair is very light purple and is very messy with a small ponytail on the lower back of her head. Her arms split at the elbows and create four arms, and each hand has dark purple nails. Her gemstones are on her chest and navel and are purple.
She wears a white and light purple jaggedly cut tank top that is open in the front with a strong v-neck. She has a small yellow band around her neck and a black bow tied around her waist. She also has wristbands on her upper pair of arms that are yellow, purple, and black. Her leggings are violet with rounded light purple stars on the knees and purple accents on the heels. Her shoes are black with yellow soles, and are mostly covered up by her leggings.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Tiffany Stone possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Skillset[edit | edit source]
- Kusarigama Proficiency: Tiffany Stone can combine Albite's partisan, Orthoclase's chakrams, and Amethyst's whip into a pair of kusarigamas which can be summoned from her gemstones.
Unique Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Agility: Tiffany Stone can be very agile and flexible while fighting.
- Perfect Night Vision: Tiffany Stone has the ability to see perfectly in pitch black.
- Telepathy: Tiffany Stone has the ability to connect with another Gem's mind and sense Gems nearby, an ability inherited from Albite.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tiffany Stone's mouths speak simultaneously.
Gemology[edit | edit source]
- Tiffany stone is a very unique mineral that has the chemical formula of Be4Si2O7(OH)2.
- It is made up of many different minerals, mostly being made of fluorite with traces of betrandite, quartz, and even opal.
- Tiffany stone is an extremely beautiful stone, having defined colors of white, purple, and blue.
- Because of how unique and interesting it looks, it is often polished into beads and cabochons for jewelry.
- Tiffany stone can be found in the American state of Utah, in the famous Brush Wellman Beryllium Mine.
- It has the unimpressive Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 4, making it somewhat below average.
- Tiffany stone is believed to be a stone of true love, making people who possess it feel pure joy.
|Amethyst's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid.
|Albite's gemstone is located on her navel. It is unfaceted and ovalline in shape.|
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located on her chest. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|