You're doing amazing, sweetie.
Sunstone has an appearance similar to that of other Sunstones, as she is curvy with four arms and a fire-like design. Her skin is bright orange with orange patches and she has an unknown amount of eyes, no nose, and a mouth with undefined lips and orange lipstick. Her arms come from her shoulder and hips, with the top pair being bulky and the bottom pair being slimmer. Her gemstones are on her navel and lower palms and are brown, orange, and yellow.
They wear a crimson visor in the shape of a flower, concealing their eyes, as well as a peach and red shirt with red rolled-up sleeves. Cutouts at the bottom of her shirt and waistline create a star-shaped opening for Rose's gem, and she wears flared crimson pants with red-orange and peach stripes and dark red shoes with cutouts at the toes and heels. Additionally, her lower pair of arms have bracers reminiscent of Garnet's gloves.
Sunstone has a relaxed nature, mirroring the attitude of the second generation of Sunstone. She acts much like the stereotypical mom; handling eating/drinking advice, being supportive, and embarrassing Amethyst. A "hippy sunshine", Sunstone 1.0 too breaks the fourth wall as she speaks to the viewer, and either guides them through yoga lessons or tells them to eat their vegetables.
She is "flower power incarnate."
Sunstone possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Suction Cups Proficiency: By combining Rose Quartz's shield and Garnet's gauntlets, Sunstone can presumably wield a pair of suction cups, allowing her to scale up certain objects.
- Sunstone is a mineral with the chemical formula (CaNa)((AlSi)2Si2O8).
- It is a beautiful gemstone that displays high amounts of aventurscence, meaning it resembles metallic glitter being suspended in the gemstone.
- Sunstone comes in multiple colors, usually being a light peach color with specs of red and other warm colors.
- It is found in the countries of Norway, the United States of America, Sweden, and Australia.
- Sunstone is used for jewelry, being made into faceted gemstones for rings and necklaces.
- It’s also a somewhat hard gemstone, having a 6-6.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- It is said that this stone helps with confidence, allowing people to comfortably express themselves.
I'll krump with you, Amethyst!
Sunstone is like an embarrassing mom to Amethyst.
|Rose Quartz's gemstone on Sunstone, features a pentagonal facet. It is a dodecahedron, specifically a truncated pentagonal dipyramid. It is located on Sunstone's navel.
|Ruby's gemstone on Sunstone, featuring a square facet. It is a decahedron.|
|Sapphire's gemstone on Sunstone, featuring a triangular facet. It is an octahedron.|