Spinel has an appearance similar to that of other Spinels, as she has long and skinny limbs and large feet. She has light pink skin with two eyes that are either black or dark pink depending on her regeneration. She also has a small nose and undefined lips, and may have black markings on her cheeks depending on her regeneration. Her hair is dark pink in color and is styled into ponytails that are either shaped like hearts or have a messy shape depending on her regeneration. Her gemstone is located on her chest and is pink in color.
She had heart-shaped hair and no facial markings, and wore a white and pink bodysuit, pink gloves, rounded pink shoulder pads, white leggings, and pink boots.
She now has messier hair with black markings on her cheeks, and wears a pink and dark pink bodysuit, pink gloves, pointed pink shoulder pads, white leggings, and pink boots with pointed toes.
- Spinel is a valuable group of minerals that have the chemical formula of MgAl2O4.
- While spinels are often thought of a stand alone mineral, there’s many varieties. The most well known ones are galaxite and magnetite.
- The most standard spinels are transparent and come in many different colors. The most famous and valuable ones however are pink.
- The many different minerals in the spinel group are found nearly everywhere, with standard spinel being found in Sri Lanka.
- Spinel and its many varieties are popular minerals for jewelry and faceted gemstones.
- They also have the Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 7.5-8, being very strong.
- Spinels are associated with healing and calmness.