They locked me away because of what SHE did!
Rose Quartz is a Homeworld Gem, and an original Gemsona created by KJD.
Rose Quartz has an appearance similar to that of other Rose Quartzes, as she is tall and bulky with a pink color pallet. Her skin is deep pink and she has dark pink eyes with black pupils, pink eyeshadow, a sloped nose, and full lips with pink lipstick. Her hair is light pink and is short and messy, having a slight curl. Her gemstone is on her left forearm and is pink.
She wears a standard Homeworld uniform that’s tinted pink with a Pink Diamond insignia on her chest.
Nothing is known about Rose Quartz's personality yet.
Rose Quartz possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Pearl, they form Rose Water Opal (previously Rainbow Quartz).
- When fused with Keshi Pearl, they form Rainbow Quartz (arm gem Rose).
- When fused with Amethyst, they form Smoky Quartz.
- When fused with Black Pearl they form Dark Rainbow Quartz.
- When fused with Leggy and Padparadscha, they form Cherry Quartz
- When fused with Jade, they form Nzuri Moyo.
- When fused with Albite and Orthoclase, they form Lavender Quartz.
- Rose Quartz is a gemstone has an association with healing, love, peace, compassion, empathy, beauty and heart, which perfectly describes Rose's personality.
- Rose Quartz is a rosy pink variety of quartz.
- Its color is usually soft, ranging from very light pink to medium pink in intensity.
- Rose Quartz is a cheap and abundant stone, and is frequently used for jewelry, often appearing in the shape of hearts and roses.
- It is often called "Love Stone".
- Rose Quartz is used to balance emotions and bring peace and calm.
- Rose Quartz's chemical formula is SiO2:Ti, where the titanium impurities make them have a pinkish-red coloration.
- Rose Quartz is the Zodical sign for Taurus and to an extent, Libra.
|Rose's gemstone is located on her left arm. It features a pentagonal facet and is circular in shape.|