Rhodonite has a thick, curvy build with two sets of arms; the upper pair being thick and muscular, while the bottom pair are on her waist and are slender in comparison. She has raspberry pink skin, mauve hair styled in a jelly roll-like cut, a pointed nose, and four eyes — two of which are large with pastel pink pupils, and the other two being smaller with black pupils.
Her gemstones are embedded on her forehead and in the palm of her upper left hand, colored in shades of pink and dark purple.
Pre-regeneration (debut) Edit
In this form, Rhodonite had bright pink skin and deep rose hair tied up with a light pink ribbon. She wore a dark pink tank top with a semi high-collar and a deep crimson inverted triangle. A light pink star is on the chest of her shirt, and she wears a light pink sash around her waist, deep crimson shorts, and matching color boots.
Post-regeneration (current) Edit
Following the events of "Change Your Mind", Rhodonite's appearance has changed greatly, gaining her current skin tone, hair color, and hairstyle.
She now wears a black Russian-colored mini jacket with rolled-up berry sleeves and pastel pink lapels over a sleeveless, dark orchid top with darker-colored trimming. Additionally, she dons dark plum high-waisted leggings, plum-colored boots, and an ascot tied around her neck.
Nothing is known about Rhodonite's personality yet.
Rhodonite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Sardonyx.
- When fused with Sapphire, and Amethyst, they form Alexandrite.
- When fused with Amethyst, Sapphire, Albite, and Orthoclase, they form Richterite.
- Mallet Proficiency: Rhodonite can combine Pearl's spear and Ruby's gauntlet to form a mallet that can change in size.
- The name Rhodonite comes from the Greek word "Rhodos", meaning rose colored.
- It commonly has black veins of manganese oxide, especially in larger specimens.
- Rhodonite is a manganese silicate and forms in the triclinic crystal system. It occurs in both a crystallized and massive, fine-grained form.
- It is deep pink to red and opaque, with dark veins of manganese lending some patterning. this crystal is usually used as a semi-precious ornament, or as a minor ore of manganese.
- It is also used as a tool to help us express confidence and lovingness.
- This crystal is often confused with Rhodochrosite and the rare mineral Pyroxmangite.
| Pearl's gemstone is located on her forehead. It is unfaceted and oval line in shape.
|Ruby's gemstone is located on her left palm. It features a square facet and is circular in shape. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.|