Appearance[edit | edit source]
Rainbow Quartz has an appearance similar to that of other Rainbow Quartzes, however she has four arms instead of two. Her skin is warm pink in color, while her hair is bright yellow with light pink highlights, stylized in a messy bob. She has four eyes — with her top pair being periwinkle and her bottom pair being pink with visible pupils, a sloped nose with a pointed tip, and full, defined lips. Her gemstones are on her forehead and her upper left forearm and are light pink, purple, and yellow.
She wears a dark plum bra with a yellow star on the middle over a pastel pink leotard, plum-colored capris, and kitten heels of the same color with lighter plum toes. Additionally, she wears a transparent, loose-fitting light blue crop top, as well as a frilly mauve underskirt with a scalloped edge.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Nothing is known about Rainbow Quartz's personality yet.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Rainbow Quartz possessed standard Gem abilities, including bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gemology[edit | edit source]
- The term "rainbow quartz" can refer to two different types of gemstones:
- Iris quartz, sometimes also marketed under the name "rainbow Quartz" or "anandalite", is a quartz crystal displaying internal spectral colors under some of the crystal faces.
- Metal-coated quartz, which is artificial, has a metallic rainbow coloration on the surface, and is created by applying a microscopic layer of metal (typically titanium) to a heated quartz crystal via vapor deposition.
- Rainbow quartz is associated with hope and optimism.
- Quartz gemstones are very durable and hard.
- Rainbow quartz is not a traditional birthstone.
- Angel aura quartz is actually the technical name for rainbow quartz.
|Rose's gemstone is located on her left arm. It features a pentagonal facet and is circular in shape.
|Pearl's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It is a smooth ellipsoid with no facets.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]