Powder Blue Pearl has an appearance similar to that of other Pearls, as she is tall and thin with a pointy nose. Her skin is very light blue and she has two periwinkle eye, a pointed nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is light periwinkle and is in a messy pixie cut with a swept bang. Her gemstone is on her navel and is light blue.
She wears light blue and white crop shop with transparent light blue sleeves, a short transparent skirt, and light blue leggings that cover her feet with lighter blue tipped toes.
Though her personality has yet to be seen, it can be assumed that she behaves in a similar fashion to Albite.
Pearl possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Powder blue pearls are mineraloids with the usual chemical formula of CaCO2.
- It is specifically a type of blue pearl.
- Powder blue pearls have a light blue color, usually being periwinkle. Despite this, actual periwinkle pearls aren’t considered to be powder blue pearls by most people.
- Like other pearls they are biologically made, coming from the akoya oyster, an oyster that creates the most famous white pearls.
- These pearls are farmed in the Asian countries of Japan and Vietnam.
- Just like other pearl varieties, powder blue pearls have a 2.5-4.5 rating for the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- Also just like other pearls powder pink pearls are believed to have centering and calming abilities.
|Powder Blue Pearl's gemstone is located on her midriff. It is round and unfaceted.|