Do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I will do my part as a Diamond, as a leader, for the Gems that rely on me and for my sister Diamonds. Do as you see fit Rose Quartz, but I promise no mercy.
Pink Diamond was a Homeworld Gem and a member of the Great Diamond Authority that continues to rule over the Gem race in her absence. She was first mentioned in "Earthlings" and pictured in "Back to the Moon".
KJD has drawn her interpretation of what she might look like.
Pink diamond has rose pink skin, fluffy pale pink hair, plump lips, and magenta eyes. Pink Diamond like Rose, appered to wear lipstick. Her pink gemstone is located on her navel.
She wears a tri-color pink and white bodysuit with a diamond cutout on her navel. She wears a translucent pink shawl, and wears a white leg piece with heart-shaped pink bordering and a red diamond in the middle.
As portrayed by Stevonnie in "Jungle Moon", Pink Diamond appears to have had an assertive personality. She expressed her feelings quite loudly, most likely to display that she believed she belonged to the Great Diamond Authority. She evidently appeared to be a bubbly, over-friendly Gem, as she shows excitement at the idea of contacting a fleet, but in contrast, Pink Diamond also seemed to be short-tempered, possessive, selfish, spoiled, and needy, as shown when she demanded a world and fleet of her own and when she threw a tantrum and angrily punched one of the glass dome panes of Yellow Diamond'sjungle moon base, after being told to act like she is significant.
However, being on Earth significantly changed her outlook and demeanor. Her love of the life on earth and her efforts to save it from the other Diamonds seemingly matured her as she fought against her Homeworld and gathered the Crystal Gems. This led to her decision to abandon her life as a Diamond and become a rebel in the form of a Rose Quartz.
Unlike the other Diamonds and even before rebelling, Pink Diamond was extremely informal with her servants and was rejective of the Gem hierarchy. She treated Pearl as an equal, being somewhat exasperated at her overly formal nature and wanted to greet her Gems emerging on Earth, and said herself how happy she was to be "fitting in" with the Amethysts without gesturing the gem salute while she posed as a Rose Quartz.
Despite her negative qualities seen in her first appearance Pink, as was stated about Rose, possessed a personality much like Steven's. She had a bright, positive, and adventurous personality that wanted nothing more to explore earth and have fun with her gems. As seen when she fought as Rose Quartz she was also courageous, fighting in person and on the frontlines of the war which caused heated arguments between her and Pearl. Despite her earlier selfishness she was caring to both her friends and the earth, the very reason she fought for both. However as Rose she hid her true nature from everyone except Pearl (the one who originally suggested the form of Rose Quartz), who Pink Diamond later swore to secrecy. As a result none of her other allies or enemies knew of her her true form until Pearl revealed the truth to Steven about Pink Diamond's fake shattering thousands of years later. Pink Diamond also underestimated how her fellow Diamonds would react to her "death" as she naively assumed Homeworld would abandon Earth; but instead they unleashed the Corrupting Light in an attempt to obliterate the Crystal Gems, only to inadvertently corrupt them instead (with Pink Diamond as Rose managing to shield Pearl, Garnet, and herself). As a result, Pink Diamond as Rose unsuccessfully attempted to cure the Corrupted Gems.
Pink Diamond was the original Diamond in charge of Earth's colonization. During the Earth's colonization, Pink Diamond would capture humans from their families and store them in her Zoo to be showcased as trophies of her conquest. While the progress of the colony was initially going well, she was ultimately betrayed and allegedly shattered by one of her Quartz soldiers, Rose Quartz, as part of the Rebellion.
Her death occurred hundreds of years into the Rebellion. According to witnesses, for unknown reasons, she halted her palanquin and stepped out of it, where Rose apparently ambushed and shattered her using her sword. As of the recent episode "A Single Pale Rose," we know this isnt true Pinkdiamod was our Rose Quartz and had her/our pearl poof (shatter) with Rose's sword.
The Gems formerly serving her were reassigned to the other Diamonds, but still refer to her as their Diamond.
Pink Diamond possessed standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Jasper mentions that one of the reasons she has been fighting her whole life is because of what Rose did to Pink Diamond, her Diamond.
The Gems and the Rubies visit the Moon Base again where Eyeball takes a moment to pay her respects to Pink Diamond. Eyeball also reveals that the Moon Base belonged to Pink Diamond. After explaining how well the Earth colony was doing under Pink Diamond's supervision, Eyeball claims that she saw Rose shatter Pink Diamond herself.
Steven asks Garnet if Rose really shattered Pink Diamond, and she confirms it (probably so steven would stop asking questions). Garnet says that Rose had to shatter Pink Diamond for the Earth to be "free", and for everyone to be who they are today.
Blue Diamond visits the Earth to pay her respects to Pink Diamond one last time. It is revealed that she was shattered in present-day Korea, where her palanquin lays abandoned.
Garnet mentions that during Pink Diamond's reign on Earth, she stole humans from their families as trophies of her conquest and put them in her Zoo.
During the tour of Pink Diamond's Zoo, Holly Blue Agate reveals that each of the Quartzes stationed there originally belonged to Pink Diamond. Holly Blue also reveals that Blue Diamond took over the Zoo to preserve Pink Diamond's legacy.
Blue Diamond returns to Pink Diamond's Zoo, where she is found and scolded by Yellow Diamond for still mourning Pink Diamond after thousands of years. It is revealed that Rose Quartzes were made by Pink Diamond, and that they are all bubbled because one of their kind was responsible for the rebellion and her demise. While Yellow Diamond wishes for their destruction, Blue Diamond wants them kept in the bubbles.
Steven wonders why Rose would bubble Bismuth for wanting to shatter Gems, but then shatter Pink Diamond herself.
Steven turns himself in to Aquamarine, claiming to be Rose Quartz: the Gem who shattered Pink Diamond.
Blue Diamond states that Pink Diamond was shattered with a sword. It is revealed by Zircon that Pink Diamond was shattered in front of her entire entourage, but is puzzled by how that could be the case. To defend Steven in a trial against the Diamonds, Zircon states how it is very unlikely that Rose Quartz was able to get past Pink Diamond's entourage full of soldiers, Sapphires, and her Pearl. Blue Zircon comes to the conclusion that Rose had not committed the crime, but someone who had a great amount of authority and Pink Diamond's trust, which allowed them get past her attendants. She accuses the Diamonds of being capable of such a thing, which shocks Blue Diamond and makes Yellow Diamond furious.
- Most of the ancient ruins on Earth have the Pink Diamond symbol, such as the Ancient Sky Arena.
- Pearl's spacesuit outfit sports a pink diamond in the chest, possibly hinting at Pearl's past affiliation with Pink Diamond.
- Sardonyx has pink diamonds on her shoes, which most likely comes from Pearl
- Diamond is the official modern birthstone for April, and it is also used as an official sixty-year anniversary gemstone.
- Diamonds are the stone of truth and victory.
- It is associated with lightning and fearlessness, and for its properties of protection.
- The diamond, in its rarity and beauty, is a symbol of purity and innocence, of love and fidelity, and embraces strength of character, ethics, and faithfulness to oneself and others.
- Diamond is the transparent, gemstone-quality crystalline form of carbon and it is indeed one of the hardest known natural substances on Earth.
- Diamonds' hardness is the result of adamant chemical bonds between the carbon atoms.
- There is no other gemstone in the same family as diamond, although there are a variety of very similar gemstones.
- Diamond is pure carbon and is chemically the same as graphite.
- Although traditional colorless or "white diamonds" are by far the most popular colored diamonds, yellow and brown diamonds are actually the most commonly occurring diamonds.
- Other diamond colors include pink, red, orange, blue, green, gray, and black.
- Specific colors will trade under specific names.
- Brown and yellow diamonds are often referred to as "champagne" or "cognac" diamonds.
- Pink diamonds are not uniformly pink, but instead, have different pink zones, called twin planes, that were most likely formed by volcanic eruption.
- Some famous pink diamonds include the Pink Star Diamond, the Pink Sunrise Diamond, and The Condé.
- Diamond deposits are found worldwide. The most notable being Africa, Australia, and India.
- Approximately half of the world's diamonds come from Central and Southern Africa.
- Canada has recently become a main commercial source for fine white diamonds.
- Pink diamonds represent love, creativity, and romance. 
|[[File:|100px|thumb|center]]||Pink Diamond's gemstone is located on her navel. It has a diamond facet and is shaped like a diamond.|