Pietersite has an appearance similar to that of other Pietersites, as she is tall and slim with three pairs of arms and a stormy design. Her skin is dull purple and she has a black mask-like face with four light purple eyes on it. She has no nose and full lips with black lipstick. Her hair is very poofy and voluminous, being dull and light purple with lightning-like details. Her arms come from her shoulders and waist and are slim, having bumps at the joints. Her gemstones are on her forehead, naval, and in the palms of her upper left and right hands and are black, purple, and red.
She wears a black and red shirt with a black choker.
Nothing is known about Pietersite’s personality yet.
Pietersite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Slapstick Proficiency: Pietersite can combine Garnet’s gauntlets, Pearl’s spear, and Rose’s shield to form into a slapstick, which can be summoned from her gemstones.
- Phytokinesis: Pietersite possess the ability to grow sentient fauna and flora.
- Bubble Shield: Pietersite can summon an incredibly durable bubble. In addition, she can expand the bubble to push away enemies.
- Empathic Telepathy: Pietersite can connect with another human or Gem’s mind.
- Speed of Descent Regulation: Pietersite possess Rose’s ability to control their speed of descent based on emotion.
- Future Vision: Just like Sapphire and Garnet, Pietersite can see multiple future outcomes and probabilities.
- Electrokinesis: Pietersite can generate electricity, an ability that stems from Garnet.
- Pietersite is a type of quartz with the chemical formula SiO2.
- It is in fact a type of tiger’s eye and hawk’s eye, both of which are a type of quartz.
- Pietersite has a very unique look to it, being black with swirled colors of blue and warm brown. There can occasionally be swirls of red as well.
- It is opaque and tends to have a high shine to it.
- Unlike most types of quartz, pietersite is as a matter a fact rare, only being found in the countries of China and Namibia.
- Pietersite is used for jewelry, being prized for its unique looks and rarity.
- Because it contains tiger’s eye, it can sometimes contain the dangerous and carcinogenic material asbestos.
- As it’s a quartz variety, it has the standard rating of 7 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- Pietersite is said to be a strong healing stone, healing the body and mind. On a separate note it is also associated with thunder and weather.