Appearance[edit | edit source]
Padparadscha has an appearance similar to that of other Sapphires, as she is short and thin with one eye. She has deep orange skin with one eye, no nose, and full lips. She also has light salmon hair that is in a messy bob with bangs covering her forehead. Her gemstone is on the back of her right hand and is deep salmon in color.
She wears a light beige and deep red-orange dress with rounded shoulder pads, matching gloves, and a large bow toed behind her waist.
Personality[edit | edit source]
She has a cheerful and kind personality. Despite being a Sapphire, her predictions are always late, leading her to announce events that have already transpired as if they have yet to happen. She also seems to rely heavily on her predictions, causing her to have delayed reactions to things happening around her, which was shown to be detrimental to her own safety when the Off Colors were under attack, with Lars, Steven and Rhodonite having to protect her. Despite actually witnessing the events she 'predicts', her visions always seem to surprise her, making it possible her vision and sense of time as a whole is delayed.
History[edit | edit source]
For the history of Padparadscha, visit here.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- When fused with Amethyst, they form Pink Tanzanite.
- When fused with Pearl, they form Pink Pectolite.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Purple Sapphire.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Orange Sodalite.
- When fused with Peridot, they form Verdelite.
- When fused with the Rutile Twins, they form Cuprite.
- When fused with Leggy Ruby, they form Malaya Garnet.
- When fused with Carnelian, they form Thulite.
- When fused with Squaridot, they form Verdelite.
- When fused with Aquamarine, they form Euclase.
- When fused with Rhodonite, they form Sardonyx.
- When fused with Keshi Pearl, they form Peach Pectolite.
- When fused with Albite and Orthoclase, they form Morganite.
- When fused with Skinny Ruby and Keshi Pearl, they form Sardonyx.
- When fused with Rose Quartz and Leggy Ruby, they form Cherry Quartz.
- When fused with Rhodonite and the Rutile Twins, they form Eudialyte.
Unique Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Retrocongnition: Padparadscha has the power to see the past making her visions appear very late.
Gemology [edit | edit source]
- Padparadscha sapphires, also known as padmaraga sapphires, are a mineral with the chemical formula Al2O3.
- They are a type of sapphire, meaning they’re also a type of corundum.
- While sapphires are usually thought to just be blue, padparadscha sapphires are salmon in color, being transparent as well.
- Just like other sapphire varieties, padparadscha sapphires are used often in jewelry. Excluding blue ones, padparadscha sapphires are in fact the most expensive and desired for use in jewelry.
- They are found mostly in Sri Lanka, however some have been found in the countries of Madagascar and Tanzania.
- Like other sapphires padparadscha sapphires have a rating of 9 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. They are incredibly strong because of this.
- Padparadscha sapphires are told to be great for women’s health, being told to be able to increase fertility and health during pregnancy.
|Padparadscha's gemstone is located on the back of her right hand, featuring a triangular facet. The front and back are symmetrical. It is an octahedron, specifically a truncated trigonal dipyramid.|