Orthoclase (nicknamed Peep by KJD) is a Homeworld Gem, and an original character created by KJD.
Orthoclase has light yellow skin, pale yellow hair, and two eyes with brown irises and no pupils. She has a moderately thick build with a round chest, a thick waist, and medium hips. Her gemstone is embedded where her left eye would otherwise be.
She wears a dark yellow bodysuit with a Yellow Diamond insignea.
As Orthoclases are usually suspicious by nature, this one is assumed to be too.
Orthoclase possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Albite (Rook) they form Moonstone 
- When fused with Orthoclase (Guts), Orthoclase (Snozz), Orthoclase, Orthoclase (Noggin), Orthoclase (Paddy), Albite (Rook), Albite (Queen),Albite, Albite (Bishop), Albite (Pawn) and Albite (Knight) they form Moonstone 
- Orthoclase, or orthoclase feldspar (endmember formula KAlSi3O8), is an important tectosilicate mineral which forms igneous rock.
- The name is from the Ancient Greek for "straight fracture," because its two cleavage planes are at right angles to each other.
- It is a type of potassium feldspar, also known as K-feldspar. The gem known as moonstone is largely composed of orthoclase.
- Orthoclase is a common constituent of most granites and other felsic igneous rocks and often forms huge crystals and masses in pegmatite.
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located where her left eye would otherwise be. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|