Orthoclase has an appearance similar to that of other Orthoclases, as she is short and stout with short hair and a yellow color scheme. Her skin is light yellow and she has two yellow-brown eyes, a small nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is bright ivory in color and is in a pixie cut. Her gemstone is on her chest and is yellow.
She wears a mustard yellow and dark yellow sleeveless crop top with a diamond shaped cutout, short yellow-brown shorts, a yellow and white skirt, and yellow-brown socks with cutouts at the toes.
Orthoclase doesn't have any concern for her own well being, all she cares about is keeping Albite safe and wants her to be happy. She has no self-confidence.
Orthoclase has some serious self-worth issues. Homeworld determined that her life was worthless when they gave them the orders to sacrifice themselves if necessary for the Gems they guard, and since that's all she's ever been told it’s hard to believe in anything else. Albite tries to show her that they should be equals, no more or less important than each other. She also believes she's defective because she doesn't enjoy nor want to fight.
Orthoclase possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Fusions with canon gems Edit
- When fused with Albite, they form Moonstone.
- When fused with Ruby, they form Sphalerite.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Diopside.
- When fused with Ruby and Sapphire, they form Orange Chalcedony.
- When fused with Ruby and Albite, they form Bixbite.
- When fused with Sapphire and Albite, they form Maxixe.
- When fused with Pearl and Albite, they form Opalite.
- When fused with Amethyst and Albite, they form Tiffany Stone.
- When fused with Peridot and Albite, they form Chrysoprase.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli and Albite, they form Larimar.
- When fused with Jasper and Albite, they form Peach Aventurine.
- When fused with Steven and Albite, they form Lavender Quartz.
- When fused with Rose Quartz and Albite, they form Lavender Quartz.
- When fused with Bismuth and Albite, they form Spectrolite.
- When fused with Holly Blue Agate and Albite, they form Blue Lace Agate.
- When fused with Aquamarine and Albite, they form Ajoite.
- When fused with Topaz and Albite, they form Chrysoberyl.
- When fused with Padparadscha and Albite, they form Morganite.
- When fused with Rhodonite and Albite, they form Lepidolite.
- When fused with the Rutile Twins and Albite, they form Rubellite.
- When fused with Fluorite and Albite, they form Jelly Opal.
- When fused with Ruby, Sapphire, and Albite, they form Dragon Vein Agate.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, Pearl, and Albite, they form Kornerupine.
- When fused with Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Pearl, and Albite, they form Richterite.
Fusions with KJD's Gems Edit
- When fused with Albite and Jade, they form Seraphinite
Fusions with fanon Gems Edit
Unique Abilities Edit
- Skilled Defensive Fighting: Orthoclase has skilled fighting abilities.
Orthoclase is in a very deep relationship with Albite, which can be described by their fusion, Moonstone.
They both have a lot of insecurities within themselves, but when they're together as Moonstone they feel confident, happy and just all around complete.
- On Homeworld, Orthoclases are used as disposable bodyguards for worker gems during on-world information gathering and Kindergarten planting in case of hostile life or other unforeseen danger.
- Orthoclase was often picked on for her kinder disposition by the other members of her squadron who were naturally more ruthless.
- Her instrument is a vibraphone.
- Orthoclase, also called orthoclase feldspar, is an important mineral with the chemical formula KAlSi3O8.
- It is a type of feldspar, the most common and abundant mineral on earth.
- Orthoclase is usually seen in yellow colors, being transparent to translucent. It can however come in colors ranging from green to colorless to even pink.
- Using orthoclase is a common thing in ceramics and pottery, being used to created the popular material porcelain. Cleaner and clearer specimens are also occasionally used for jewelry.
- Orthoclase can be abundantly found in the countries of Madagascar and Russia.
- Like other feldspars, orthoclase has a 6 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- Crystal healing using orthoclase is said to help with clearing out negativity in life, especially negativity brought on by bad relationships and situations.
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located on her chest. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|