Opalite is a very slim and petite fusion with two heads, two very slim arms, a defined waist, and long legs. Her skin is pastel blue and she has two heads that each have three blue eyes with black pupils with an extra eye with a purple sclera located on the lower back of each head, a sloped pointy nose, and defined lips. Each head also has the same pastel pink-purple hair that is short and has a bang that covers one eye. Her arms are long and her hands and fingers are long and skinny, as well as her legs and feet. Her gemstones are on her chest, naval, and the forehead of her left head, and they’re all pastel yellows, blues, pinks, and purples.
She wears a cream and deep periwinkle tank top with stripes straps with small yellow straps. She also wears tightly fitting yellow bracelets on each of her wrists. She has a blue and yellow ribbon tied around her waist with a bow tied in the back that has pink at the tips. Her shorts are loose fitting and are the same cream color as her straps with large deep periwinkle stars on the sides. She also wears long stockings that are the same periwinkle color and have yellow trims at the tops, and she also wears mauve ballet flats as well.
Opalite is described as really indecisive and changes her train of thought easily. Her mannerisms are very graceful and delicate but when interacting with others she's quiet and a bit awkward.
Opalite isn't super stable, that comes from a personality clash with her components rather than any kind of emotional conflict.
Pearl wouldn't feel like a third wheel while fused as her, they would just have a little trouble getting on the same wavelength. Sometimes you can have a good relationship with someone without completely understanding them, and that's what Opalite represents.
Pearl and Moonstone would get along fine, but they have somewhat differing personalities and ideals. Their fusion doesn't reflect a bad relationship as much as the idea of having a fine relationship with someone but not necessarily “being on the same page”.
Opalite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Kornerupine.
- When fused with Ruby, Sapphire, and Amethyst, they form Richterite.
- Dual Naginata Proficiency: Opalite possesses the ability to combine Albite's partisan, Orthoclase's chakrams, and Pearl's spear into a dual naginata, which can be summoned from her gemstones.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Agility: Opalite can be very agile while fighting.
- Acrobatics: She has acrobatic skills, which come from both Pearl and Moonstone.
- High Jumping: Opalite can jump very high.
- Telepathy: Opalite can connect her mind with another Gem's mind, an ability inherited from Albite.
- 360° Vision: Opalite has the power to see in all directions at once.
- Opalite's heads speak in sync, it just sounds like two people talking at the exact same time; as with all fusions they still have one cohesive mind. They'd both be Opalite unless they become unstable and are about to defuse.
- Opalite is a trade name for synthetic opalised glass and various opal simulants. It is also used to promote impure varieties of variously colored common opal.
- Opalite is sometimes called the Tiffany Stone or Bertrandite.
- Inside of opalite a range of colours may be visible - from certain angles, different colours are visible too.
- You can read through Opalite, because it is translucent. It is generally flawless, but may sometimes contain air bubbles, an after effect of the forming process.
| Pearl's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It is a smooth ellipsoid with no facets.
|Albite's gemstone is located on her navel. It is unfaceted and ovalline in shape.|
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located on her chest. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|