Appearance[edit | edit source]
Opalite has a skinny body with two heads, a wide chest, and long arms and legs. Her skin is light blue and she has eight light blue eyes with black pupils, with one pair being on the back of her heads. She also has a sloped and pointed nose and two mouths with full lips. Her hair is light cool pink and is short and messy, being shaved in the back. Her heads sprout from separate necks and sit beside each other. Her gemstones are on her chest, naval, and on the forehead of her right head and are white, pink, blue, purple, and yellow in color.
She wears a light yellow and deep lavender romper with small yellow stars, a blue and yellow waistband, yellow bracelets, and light pink ballet flats with tall deep lavender socks that have light yellow trims.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Opalite is described as really indecisive and changes her train of thought easily. Her mannerisms are very graceful and delicate but when interacting with others she's quiet and a bit awkward.
Opalite isn't super stable, that comes from a personality clash with her components rather than any kind of emotional conflict.
Pearl wouldn't feel like a third wheel while fused as her, they would just have a little trouble getting on the same wavelength. Sometimes you can have a good relationship with someone without completely understanding them, and that's what Opalite represents.
Pearl and Moonstone would get along fine, but they have somewhat differing personalities and ideals. Their fusion doesn't reflect a bad relationship as much as the idea of having a fine relationship with someone but not necessarily “being on the same page”.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Opalite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Kornerupine.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form a Unnamed Fusion
- When fused with Ruby, Sapphire, and Amethyst, they form Richterite.
Skillset[edit | edit source]
- Dual Naginata Proficiency: Opalite possesses the ability to combine Albite's partisan, Orthoclase's chakrams, and Pearl's spear into a dual naginata, which can be summoned from her gemstones.
Unique Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Agility: Opalite can be very agile while fighting.
- Acrobatics: She has acrobatic skills, which come from both Pearl and Moonstone.
- High Jumping: Opalite can jump very high.
- Telepathy: Opalite can connect her mind with another Gem's mind, an ability inherited from Albite.
- 360° Vision: Opalite has the power to see in all directions at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Opalite's heads speak in sync, it just sounds like two people talking at the exact same time; as with all fusions they still have one cohesive mind. They'd both be Opalite unless they become unstable and are about to defuse.
- Despite being made up of Gems that have six eyes overall, Opalite has eight eyes. This was likely an oversight.
Gemology[edit | edit source]
- Opalite is a type of glass with a varied chemical formula.
- It is in fact a type of modified and manmade glass, meaning it is not natural.
- Opalite showcases a brilliant amount of milky colors, being very opalescent.
- Opalite is often tumbled into stones, not often being faceted. Because of its low cost, many tumbled stones are often purchased and placed together.
- As it is a form of glass it has the Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 5.5-6.
- Opalite is believed to be able to restore love and faith within broken or damaged relationships.
|Pearl's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It is a smooth ellipsoid with no facets.
|Albite's gemstone is located on her navel. It is unfaceted and ovalline in shape.|
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located on her chest. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]