Ocean Jasper has an appearance similar to that of other Jaspers, as she is tall and bulky with patterned skin. She has colorful blue-teal skin with spots and splotches of dark teal, coral, and light pink, and two horns of similar coloration. She also has an unknown amount of eyes, no nose, and defined lips. Her hair is very long and is mostly messy, being white in color and covering her forehead. Her gemstone is located on her chest and is blue and pink in color.
She wears a sleeveless blue and dark blue garment resembling a bathing suit, and matching boots.
Nothing is known about Ocean Jasper’s personality yet.
- When fused with Jasper, they form Zebra Jasper.
- When fused with Blue Lace Agate, they form Sea Sediment Jasper.
- Ocean jasper is a type of jasper with the chemical formula SiO2.
- It also has a unique look, being blue unlike most jaspers; however, it can be other colors as well, such as red, pink, and even green.
- This type of jasper can develops patterns that resemble spots.
- Ocean jasper can only be found in Madagascar, making it somewhat rare.
- Due to its unique appearance, ocean jasper is usually made into tumbled stones and cabochons for jewelry and decoration.
- Like other types of quartz, ocean jasper has a rating of 7 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- When being used for healing, ocean jasper is said to be a stone that can create and elevate happiness and joy in one’s life.
|Ocean Jasper’s gemstone is located on her chest. It is shaped like a hexagon with rounded edges.|