Beryl is a Homeworld Gem, and an original character created by KJD as a commission for Tumblr user lotti-macchiato.
Beryl has a tall body with widened shoulders, thin arms, and long legs. Her complexion is dull red-pink, and she has one dark red-pink eye, a sloped nose, and a small mouth with full lips and red-pink lipstick. Her hair is shirt and ,essay, and is in a dark red-pink colored ponytail. Her gemstone is on her left eye and is red-pink.
She wears a light oink and dark red-pink shawl overtop of a red-pink and dark red-pink bodysuit. She has one wrapped up white fingerless glove and one dark red-pink one, and she also wears very light pink boots with light pink, red-pink, and very dark red accents.
Nothing is known about Beryl’s personality yet.
- Beryl is a mineral with the chemical formula Be3Al2Si6O18.
- There are numerous popular varieties of beryl, with the most well known varieties being emerald, aquamarine, and morganite. Some less common types are goshenite, helidor, and more.
- The many types of beryl are considered to be semiprecious gemstones.
- Beryl can come in nearly any color, with the color determining the name.
- All the types are used in jewelry, with the aforementioned varieties being very popular.
- Beryl can come from multiple continents and dozens of countries, with many of those countries being in the European continent.
- All beryl varieties have the shared Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 7.5-8.
- Using beryl is said to help with removing pollutants and toxins from the user’s body.
|Beryl’s gemstone is located where her left eye would otherwise be. It is red-pink and has four overall facets.|