Appearance[edit | edit source]
Moonstone bears an appearance similar to that of other Moonstones, as she is tall and skinny with a light profile. Her skin is light blue and she has four yellow and blue eyes with black pupils (two of which are on the back of her head and have blue sclera), a sloped nose, and full lips. Her hair is white and is medium-length, being shaved on the right side and having a long side bang. Her gemstones are on her chest and navel and are blue, yellow, and white.
She wears a sleeveless white, yellow, and blue dress, a yellow, blue, and light blue waistband, dark blue leggings with cutouts at the toes and heels, and loose yellow anklets. The skirt of her dress resembles a flower petal.
Personality[edit | edit source]
As a fusion, Moonstone is the embodiment of a selfless and deeply caring relationship, and is confident and happy just to be herself. She is everything good about them both, they bring out the best in each other. Moonstone is very confident in themselves and just really enjoys being together. Albite and Orthoclase's relationship is good but they got some mad personal and self-esteem issues.
She's basically a pacifist and avoids fighting whenever possible; she can defend herself but the only thing that would make her fight to stop herself from being shattered. She can be naive and too trusting sometimes.
It isn't common that Moonstone shows her mean, scary side, but she's definitely capable of it in the right situation.
KJD stated that Albite and Orthoclase as Moonstone would be a femme fatale and make everyone else flattered.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Moonstone possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Fusions with canon Gems[edit | edit source]
- When fused with Pearl, they form Opalite.
- When fused with Amethyst, they form Tiffany Stone.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Lavender Quartz.
- When fused with Steven, they form Lavender Quartz.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Hemimorphite.
- When fused with Peridot, they form Chrysoprase.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Maxixe.
- When fused with Ruby, they form Bixbite.
- When fused with Jasper, they form Peach Aventurine.
- When fused with Bismuth, they form Spectrolite.
- When fused with Holly Blue Agate, they form Blue Lace Agate.
- When fused with Aquamarine, they form Ajoite.
- When fused with Topaz, they form Chrysoberyl. 
- When fused with Padparadscha, they form Morganite.
- When fused with Rhodonite, they form Lepidolite.
- When fused with the Rutile Twins, they form Rubellite.
- When fused with Fluorite, they form Jelly Opal.
- When fused with Ruby and Sapphire, they form Dragon Vein Agate.
- When fused with Rose Quartz and Pearl, they form Kornerupine. 
- When fused with Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, and Pearl, they form Richterite.
Fusions with KJD's Gems[edit | edit source]
- When fused with Andesine, they form Nebula Stone
- When fused with Jade, they form Seraphinite.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Lavender Quartz
- When fused with Albite (Bishop), Albite (Knight), Albite (Pawn), Albite (Queen), Albite (Rook), Orthoclase (Guts), Orthoclase (Noggin), Orthoclase (Paddy), Orthoclase (Peep), and Orthoclase (Snozz), they make Mega Moonstone
Fusions with fanon Gems[edit | edit source]
- When fused with Ice, they form Selenite.
- When fused with Cat’s Eye Apatite, they form Serpentine.
- When fused with Covellite, they form Mystic Topaz.
- When fused with Tahitian Pearl, they form Opalite.
- When fused with Covellite, they form an unnamed fusion
- When fused with Pyromorphite, they make Apophyllite
Unique Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Telepathy: Moonstone has the ability to connect with another Gem's mind and sense the Gems nearby, an ability inherited from Albite.
- Night Vision: Moonstone has the ability to see in pitch black with her back eyes.
- Acrobatic Skills: Moonstone can be very agile and flexible in battle.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Once the Gems know that she isn't a threat they would get along pretty well, along with Garnet, they'd probably just chill. They wouldn't really talk a lot, but have more of an unspoken fusion comradery.
Lapis Lazuli and Peridot[edit | edit source]
Lapis and Peridot would probably both be a little iffy on Moonstone at first, but get used to her pretty quick. Because of Moonstone's telepathy she can tell if she's starting to annoy people and then react accordingly, and this would probably happen if she's talking too much around someone like Lapis Lazuli when she just wants quiet, so Moonstone would shut up, not because she's reading her mind but more just getting a general sense of increasing annoyance.
History[edit | edit source]
After disobeying the orders of their commander, Citrine, Albite and Orthoclase were trapped in a prison cell for thousands of years. They were able to get out of there, and they're currently living on the planet they were left by, fused as Moonstone. From there on, now called Moonstone, Moonstone has helped the Crystal Gems.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- All of the drawings portraying Moonstone interacting with the Crystal Gems are purely hypothetical, as she is currently stranded on the planet Albite and Orthoclase were left by.
- She's an off color Gem.
- If Moonstone were a human, her name would be Marama, which means "moon" in Māori. 
- Her favorite real-life game would be Kingdom Hearts. 
- Moonstone's Myers-Briggs personality is ENFP.
- If Moonstone lived on Earth, she wouldn't eat anything, just drink. 
- Moonstone's zodiac sign is Cancer, which is meant for those who were born from June 22th to July 22th. 
- Moonstone has a British accent. 
- While KJD has stated that Albite and Orthoclase are lesbian, she considers Moonstone herself to be asexual.
Gemology[edit | edit source]
- Moonstone is a type of feldspar with the chemical formula (NaK)AlSi3O8.
- It is a popular and well known mineral, being the best known gemstone to display adularescence.
- Moonstone has multiple colors, usually ranging from white with blue undertones, however, it can be nearly any main color.
- It gets its iconic shine specifically from different layers of feldspar.
- It has been used for hundreds of years, being prized in jewelry. Unlike most non transparent minerals, moonstone is faceted into gemstones, however, it is usually made into cabochons.
- Moonstone comes from multiple countries, those being Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Madagascar, Brazil, Australia, and India.
- It also has a Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 6, making it strong, but able to be carved.
- Moonstone is a stone of new beginnings and of growth, being a good stone to calm and help the user.
|Albite's gemstone is located on her midriff. It is unfaceted and ovalline in shape.
|Orthoclase's gemstone is located on her chest. It features a large square facet and is circular in shape.|
References[edit | edit source]