Mega Jasper has an appearance similar to that of other Jaspers, however as she is a fusion she is larger than other Jaspers. Her skin is an unknown color and she has stripes and streaks on it along with two eyes with black pupils. She also has no nose (with her gemstone acting as a nose) and full lips. Her hair is medium length and is choppy, being an unknown color. Her gemstones are where her nose would be and navel and are likely orange and yellow in color.
She wears a standard Homeworld uniform that’s tinted an unknown color with a diamond insignia on her chest.
Nothing is known about Mega Jasper’s personality yet.
Mega Jasper possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Crash Helmet Proficiency: Mega Jasper can summon Jasper’s crash helmet.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Comet Charge: Mega Jasper can lunge at her foes with alarming speed and power, capable of breaking through layers of a hard gemstone. When she performs this action, a fiery aura forms around her.
- Spin Dash: Mega Jasper can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Japser is a well known quartz variety with the chemical formula SiO2.
- There are many sub types of jasper that come in different colors and patterns, and they’re all types of quartz.
- The most well known jasper color is a deep red-orange, however they can come in colors ranging from yellow to green to rarely blue.
- All varieties of jasper are opaque.
- Depending on the type jasper can be found in many different and widespread areas, with the most popular ones being Brazil, the United States of America, Venezuela, Egypt, and Madagascar.
- The many types of jasper are used in decoration and jewelry, usually being made into beads or sometimes being polished into small cups and vases.
- Because it is Quartz its rating is 7, which makes it not too hard to carve and shape but strong enough to not break.
- The use of jasper is said to be cleansing and clearing, with some saying it can even clear away poisons. It is also seen as a stone of emotion and sometimes anger.