Malachite has an appearance similar to that of other Malachites, as she is large with two slim arms that come from her shoulders and four large, bulky, and muscular arms that function as legs. Her skin is bright green-cyan with dark cool green stripes and markings all over as well as light teal and teal curled horns that resemble ram horns. Her two eyes are bright green with black pupils, and she has no nose (with her gemstone acting as a nose) and a large mouth with sharp teeth. Her hair is cool green with darker green lowlights, and it is medium length and messy, having three main points with curled side bangs. Her gemstones are where her nose would be and on her right shoulder and are cool green.
She wears black and dark green sleeveless crop top and matching shorts with a Blue Diamond insignia on them.
Nothing is known about Malachite’s personality yet.
Malachite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Crash Helmet Proficiency: Malachite can summon Jasper’s crash helmet.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Comet Charge: Malachite can lunge at her foes with alarming speed and power, capable of breaking through layers of a hard gemstone. When she performs this action, a fiery aura forms around her.
- Spin Dash: Malachite can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Hydrokinesis: Malachite has control over Lapis Lazuli's ability to control water.
- Flight: She can create water wings using her hydrokinesis and, presumably, fly.
- Malachite is a mineral with the chemical formula Cu2CO3(OH)2.
- It is a famous mineral that is associated with and often grows with the mineral azurite These minerals together make the mineral azurmalachite.
- Malachite is well known as a banded deep green rock. It is also opaque and somewhat resembles an agate in terms of appearance.
- Specimens of malachite are actually rather dangerous, as their copper content is so high it can cause poisoning. This is why malachite should never be submerged in water or have its dust inhaled.
- Malachite’s found in the Congo, Russia, Chile, the United States of America, and many more places. It is as expected wide spread.
- It is used as a decorative stone as well as a stone for crystal healing. It is however important to only use sealed and not raw stones.
- Malachite is associated with absorbing and taking away negative energies.