Labradorite has a tall and skinny body with three skinny arms, a long torso, and long legs. Her skin is dull turquoise and she has three not shown cool green eyes with black pupils, a sloped and pointed nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is yellow-green and is swept up in a tall updo. Her six arms connect to her shoulders, torsos, and hips and are long and slim. Her gemstones are on her forehead and upper back and are dark green.
She wears a dark blue opaque visor as well as a black, dark blue, and yellow shirt with black flared short sleeves and dull yellow-green pants.
Nothing is known about Labradorite’s personality yet.
Labradorite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Labradorite is a mineral that has the chemical formula of (NaCa)2Si2O8.
- It is a variety of the well known mineral feldspar.
- Its best known feature is its beauty, being a very colorful stone with colors ranging from yellow to green, green to blue, to even more.
- Labradorite is found in the countries of Finland and Canada, and it is prized from those countries.
- It is used for jewelry but especially for collection, often being made into tumbled stones and cabochons.
- Like other varieties of feldspar, it has a rating of 6-6.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- In terms of crystal healing, labradorite is used for helping with comfort through difficult changes and times in life.
| Pearl’s gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It is a smooth ellipsoid with no facets.
|Peridot’s gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It has facets around the edge, but they are hidden beneath her skin, making it appear smooth surfaces.|
|Lapis Lazuli’s gemstone is located in the center of her back and is smooth without any facets. It is shaped like a teardrop.|