Kyanite has a slim body with four arms and two mouths. Her skin is half blue and half cyan, and she has four dark blue eyes, a sloped and pointed nose and two mouths that both have undefined lips. Her hair is blue and is short and messy. Her arms are slightly thick and split at the elbows to create four arm. Her gemstones are on her left cheek and upper back and are blue.
She wears a blue and dark blue dress with multiple Blue Diamond insignias on it along with white leggings and very dark blue ballet flats with ankle straps.
Nothing is known about Kyanite’s personality yet.
Kyanite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Hydrokinesis: Hemimorphite has control over Lapis Lazuli's ability to control water.
- Flight: She can create water wings using her hydrokinesis and, presumably, fly.
- She is unstable due to her components differences.
- She is not very good at talking, because when her two mouths talk at the same time they make a screeching/gurgling noise.
- This is likely because of her unstableness and her components’ inability to cooperate with each other.
- Kyanite is a mineral with the chemical formula Al2SiO5.
- It is a crystal that is often found in metamorphic rocks.
- It is mostly known for its deep blue color, being transparent to translucent.
- Crystals of it tend to grow in blades, resembling small pillars in a sense.
- It is used for many reasons, ranging from use in pottery and ceramics to use in plumbing.
- When it is used for jewelry, it is usually made into faceted gemstones.
- Kyanite can be found in Kenya, Yugoslavia, India, Myanmar, and Australia.
- As for crystal healing kyanite is said to be helpful to use while meditating, helping the user achieve a deeper and clearer state of mind.
| Aquamarine’s gemstone is located on her left cheek; the shape resembles a teardrop. It also appears to be a cabochon, a gem that has been polished but not faceted.
|Lapis Lazuli’s gemstone is located on her back. It is polished and shaped like a teardrop.|