Kunzite has a short and curvy body with four arms, a small waist, large hips, and short legs. Her skin is light magenta and she has four very dark magenta eyes, a small nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is dark magenta and is short and boxy, having a geometric shape that resembles the letter "M". Her arms come from her shoulders and the sides of her chest and are short and thick. Her gemstones are on her left cheek and naval and are light magenta.
She wears a dark and darker magenta sleeveless shirt with a light yellow and very dark magenta accents and a frilly white and light magenta collar. She also has boxy very dark magenta shorts, white gloves on all of her hands, and very dark magenta ankle boots with tall white socks.
Kunzite is described as being sinister and malevolent.
Kunzite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Water Wings: Kunzite can summon fairy-like water wings to fly around or evade enemies during combat.
- Thermokinesis: Kunzite can increase the temperature and generate heat.
- As she is a fusion of an Aquamarine and a Ruby, she should actually be a Bluebird Azurite. The reason why she isn’t is because she was created before Bluebird’s debut.
- Kunzite's appearance is similar to male Elizabethan fashion.
- Kunzite is a gemstone with the chemical formula LiAlSi2O6.
- It is a gemstone quality variety of spodumene.
- It has a rather unique lavender to pink color, being light and transparent.
- Sometimes specimens of kunzite are treated with radiation and heating to enhance their colors.
- Kunzite is found in Brazil, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. The most prized ones however come from Brazil.
- As it is a very beautiful stone, it is very often used in jewelry. Also because of its appearance it is very often faceted into gemstones.
- Kunzite is a popular stone to be used for crystal healing, being said to help with romance and comfort in relationships.
| Aquamarine’s gemstone is located on her left cheek; the shape resembles a teardrop. It also appears to be a cabochon, a gem that has been polished but not faceted.
|Navy’s gemstone is located on her naval. It features a square facet and is circular in shape.|