Jeremejevite has a somewhat muscular build with wide shoulders and two arms. Her skin is light blue and she has four small blue eyes with black pupils, a small nose, and full lips. Her hair is cool blue with stripes of periwinkle, and I\it is angular and pointed, being rather wide. Her gemstones are on the back of her head and left cheek and are light cool blue in color.
She wears a royal blue shawl with a high white color that has blue, dark blue, and very dark blue accents as well as white gloves with small blue diamonds on them.
Jeremejevite is very likely cruel and aggressive, due to her components also being like this.
Jeremejevite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Electric Riding Crop Proficiency: Jeremejevite can summon an electric riding crop from her gemstones, and she is skilled when wielding it.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Water Wings: Jeremejevite can summon fairy-like water wings to fly around or evade enemies during combat.
- Jeremejevite is a rare mineral with the chemical formula Al6B5O15(FOH)3.
- It’s a not well understood mineral that is hard to use, due to its rarity.
- While it can come in many colors, the most desired color is blue, more specifically a gorgeous periwinkle blue.
- It is also opaque.
- Jeremejevite is used in jewelry, however it’s not used often due to how hard it is to find. Even when found the usable specimens tend to be very small.
- It’s found mostly in Namibia, however some small deposits have been found in Burma and Tajikistan.
- Jeremejevite has an above average Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 5.5-6.5, making it decently durable.
- As for crystal healing, jeremejevite is said to bring healing on a physical and even spiritual level.