Skinny Japser has an appearance similar to that of other Jaspers, however as she is defective she is slimmer than other Jaspers. She has light orange skin with red-orange markings, light orange hair, light yellow-orange eyes, and defined lips. Her gemstone is located on her navel and is yellow and orange in color.
She wears a standard Homeworld uniform that’s tinted blue with a Blue Diamond insignia on her chest.
Skinny Jasper has an easygoing personality. Skinny has a sharp and sarcastic sense of humor, joking that the Amethysts are "cliquey" and constantly talk about the Prime Kindergarten, with the other members of the Famethyst.
For the history of Skinny Jasper, visit here.
- When fused with Amethyst, they form Skinny Tiger’s Eye.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Amazonite.
- When fused with Jasper, they form Mega Jasper.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Skinny Malachite.
- When fused with Carnelian, they form Sard.
- When fused with Blue Pearl, they form Australian Fire Opal.
- When fused with Chevron Amethyst, they form Super Skinny Tiger’s Eye.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Spin Dash: Skinny Jasper can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Japser is a well known quartz variety with the chemical formula SiO2.
- There are many sub types of jasper that come in different colors and patterns, and they’re all types of quartz.
- The most well known jasper color is a deep red-orange, however they can come in colors ranging from yellow to green to rarely blue.
- All varieties of jasper are opaque.
- Depending on the type jasper can be found in many different and widespread areas, with the most popular ones being Brazil, the United States of America, Venezuela, Egypt, and Madagascar.
- The many types of jasper are used in decoration and jewelry, usually being made into beads or sometimes being polished into small cups and vases.
- Because it is Quartz its rating is 7, which makes it not too hard to carve and shape but strong enough to not break.
- The use of jasper is said to be cleansing and clearing, with some saying it can even clear away poisons. It is also seen as a stone of emotion and sometimes anger.
|Skinny Jasper’s gemstone is located on her navel. It is orange and yellow, and it is circular in shape. It resembles a cabochon, a gemstone that has been polished, but not faceted.|