Jade is a Crystal Gem, and an original Gemsona created by KJD.
Jade is strudy and overprotective but a huge pushover. She also worries all the time about absolutely everything.
Jade possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Nzuri Moyo
- When fused with Rose Quartz (arm gem), they form Nzuri Moyo
- When fused with Albite and Orthoclase, they form Seraphinite
- Jade is KJD's Gem version.
- KJD gave her markings where she has scars, except for the chin markings, as they're a reference to traditional tā moko from her culture.
- Jade is an ornamental rock, mostly known for its green varieties, which feature prominently in ancient Asian art.
- The term jade is applied to two different metamorphic rocks that are composed of different silicate minerals:
- Nephrite consists of a microcrystalline interlocking fibrous matrix of the calcium, magnesium-iron rich amphibole mineral series tremolite (calcium-magnesium)-ferroactinolite (calcium-magnesium-iron).
- Jadeite is a sodium- and aluminium-rich pyroxene. The precious form of jadeite jade is a microcrystalline interlocking growth of jadeite crystals.
- Nephrite jade in New Zealand is known as pounamu in the Māori language (often called "greenstone" in New Zealand English), and plays an important role in Māori culture.
|Jade's gemstone is located on her mid back. It is ovalline and polished.|