Iolite is a slender fusion with four arms, a slightly rounded chest, and long legs. Her skin is light purple and she has four small black eyes, a sloped nose, and full lips. Her hair is short and messy and is dark indigo. Her arms come from her shoulders and are slim and long. Her gemstones are on her chest and upper back and are cool purple in color.
Pre-regeneration (debut) Edit
She wore a very dark purple and black tank top with matching leggings that had cutouts at the knees, heels, and toes, and she also had a transparent purple skirt with lots of holes in it.
Post-regeneration (previous) Edit
She wore a bright purple and white tank top with white, bright purple, and very dark pants that have messy star cutouts at the knees along with cutouts at the heels and toes.
Current regeneration Edit
She now wears a dark and very dark purple tank top with baggy matching pants with a shiny silver waistband and matching ankle bands.
Iolite has a sarcastic, dry sense of humour but with a playfully teasing kind of attitude as well.
Iolite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Whip Proficiency: Iolite can summon Amethyst’s whip.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Spin Dash: Iolite can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Hydokinesis: Iolite has control over Lapis Lazuli's ability to control water.
- Flight: She can create water wings using her hydrokinesis and fly.
- Water Whip Generation: She can create water whips using her hydrokinesis.
- Iolite, also known as Cordierite, is a gemstone with the chemical formula (MgFe)2Al4Si5O18.
- It is a very beautiful stone that is any color from gray to blue to purple.
- It is used for many reasons, as an ore of iron, for ceramics and pottery, and for gemstones and jewelry as well.
- It’s found in the countries of Myanmar, Brazil, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, and India.
- Iolite is a slight hard stone, having a rating of 7 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- For crystal healing, iolite is used for helping motivation as well as helping recovery from addiction and such.
| Lapis Lazuli's gemstone is located in the center of her back and is smooth without any facets. It is shaped like a teardrop.
|Amethyst's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid. Its overall shape is circular.|