Indigo Dianite has an appearance similar to that of other Dianites, as she is tall and slim with four arms and short hair. Her skin is light purple and she has four light purple eyes with black pupils, a pointed nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is purple with squiggly light purple lines, and it is short and very wide. Her arms all come from her shoulders and are long and thin. Her gemstones are on her naval and upper back and are light purple.
She wears a purple and dark purple crop top woyj a diamond-shaped cutout and long fingerless dark purple gloves on all of her hands. She also wears purple bottoms with a silver belt, baggy transparent purple pants, and silver ballet flats with ankle straps.
Nothing is known about Indigo Dianite’s personality yet.
Indigo Dianite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Ribbon Wand Proficiency: Indigo Dianite can summon Pink Pearl’s ribbon wand.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Hydrokinesis: Indigo Dianite has control over Lapis Lazuli's hydrokinesis.
- Flight: She can use her hydrokinesis to summon water wings and, presumably, fly.
- Indigo dianite is a dianite variety with the chemical formula NaAlSi2O6.
- Being a type of dianite makes it a type of jade which is in turn a type of jadeite.
- It has a deep purple color, being slightly translucent but mostly opaque.
- It’s found within the country of Turkey, being a well known gemstone from said origin.
- Indigo dianite is often tumbled into smooth stones for collection.
- Much like other dianite varieties, indigo dianite has the Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 6.5-7.
- Also like other varieties and colors of dianite, indigo dianite is thought to be a calming stone.
| Pink Pearl’s gemstone is located on her navel. It is a smooth ellipsoid with no facets.
|Lapis Lazuli's gemstone is located on her back. It is smooth and shaped like a teardrop.|