Imperial Topaz has a slim body with wide shoulders, a small waist, and four arms. Her skin is dark yellow-orange and she has a large and spiky brown unibrow that goes over her one black eye and two dandelion eyes with black pupils. She also has a sloped nose and a mouth with full lips and sharp teeth. Her hair is dandelion and is short and poofy. Her arms come from her shoulders and are long and thin. Her gemstones are on her right eye and chest and are yellow and gold.
She wears a very boxy bright dandelion cape with a Yellow Diamond insignia on it, and underneath that she wears a dark and darker yellow dress with ivory gloves.
Imperial Topaz is likely strong and menacing.
Imperial Topaz possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Squaridot, they form Zultanite.
- Sword Proficiency: Imperial Topaz can summon Hessonite’s sword.
- Imperial Topaz is a type of topaz, a gemstone that has the chemical formula Al2SiO4(FeOH)2.
- Imperial Topaz is the trade name for topaz that has a golden to rose hue.
- It is also the most valuable and expensive variety of topaz.
- It’s been found in deposits mostly in Brazil but also in the Ural Mountains of Russia.
- Like the other varieties of topaz, imperial topaz has a Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 8.
- For crystal healing imperial topaz is said to help with creativity and improve your generosity to people.
| Emerald’s gemstone is located where her right eye would otherwise be.
|Hessonite’s gemstone is located on her chest. It is somewhat rectangular, and has facets around the edge. It is yellow, rectangular, and has facets around the edge.|