Holly Blue Agate has an appearance similar to that of other Agates, as she is tall and bulky with short hair. Her skin is periwinkle and she has two large dull lavender eyes with black pupils, a sloped nose, and a large mouth with full lips. Her hair is in a short updo that has two outward points, and her hair is banded in colors of light cool magenta, white, and light lavender. Her gemstone is located on the back of her head and is cool blue.
She wears a black and dark blue sleeveless bodysuit with tall white high heeled boots, and over her shoulders is a royal blue shawl with a Blue Diamond insignia on it.
Matronly and methodical, Holly Blue Agate oversees Pink Diamond’s Zoo with little tolerance for a lapse in protocol. She serves as an attaché to Blue Diamond and takes her job very seriously. She manages the base and its employees when Blue Diamond is not around, showing skill in leadership and management. Her severity is matched only by her elitism, as she is rough and rude to the Quartz Gems that inhabit the facility, yet obsequious to Gems of higher social status than her own.
Holly Blue Agate possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability. As a Quartz-type Gem, she is easily strong enough to deliver painful blows to other Quartz Gems. However, against multiple opponents such as the Crystal Gems, she can be easily dispatched.
- When fused with Pearl, they form Peruvian Opal.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Apatite.
- When fused with Aquamarine, they form Jeremejevite.
- When fused with Albite and Orthoclase, they form Blue Lace Agate.
- Electric Whip Proficiency: With the desire to discipline others, Holly Blue can summon a blue whip with electrical currents running down it. The whip appears to have the same durability as Amethyst’s whip since Pearl’s spear easily cuts both.
- Holly blue agate is a popular type of agate with the chemical formula SiO2.
- While not being the most valuable agate, holly blue agates are very commonly used for collection.
- Holly blue agate, unlike most types of agates, is not usually banded, being a cool lavender color.
- In rare cases however holly blue agate can be banded.
- Holly blue agate is found within the town of Sweet Home, Oregon. This area is a hotspot for holly blue agates, however it is not the only place they’re found.
- Just like other agates holly blue agate has the Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 7.
- Holly blue agate is associated with accepting difficult issues throughout life.
|Holly Blue Agate’s gemstone is located on the back of her head, just above her neck. It features an inverted kite-shaped facet and is shaped like a teardrop.|