Green Dianite has an appearance similar to that of other Dianites, as she is tall and slim with four arms and short hair. Her skin is light cool green and she has two light yellow and two light green eyes, a pointed nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is cool green and is put up in a slightly messy updo. Her arms all come out of her shoulders and are long and slim. Her gemstones are on her chest and upper back and are light green and yellow.
She wears a dull green sleeveless crop top with a frilly cool green and light yellow shawl that reveals a small Yellow Diamond insignia. She also has dull and cool green bottoms with matching socks that expose most of her feet.
Nothing is known about Green Dianite’s personality yet.
Dianite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Hydrokinesis: Green Dianite has control over Lapis Lazuli's hydrokinesis.
- Flight: She can use her hydrokinesis to summon water wings and, presumably, fly.
- Green dianite is a dianite variety with the chemical formula NaAlSi2O6.
- It’s a type of jadeite which is in turn a type of jade.
- Green dianite tends to have a somewhat dull green color, usually being opaque.
- It is found in the country of Turkey.
- Just like other varieties, green dianite gets used in jewelry most of the time, however it is not used often.
- As it is a type of dianite it has the usual 6.5-7 Mohs Hardness Scale rating.
- Using green dianite is said to help with calmness and cleanliness.
| Yellow Pearl's gemstone is located on her chest. It is round and smooth.
|Lapis Lazuli's gemstone is located in the center of her back and is smooth without any facets. It is shaped like a teardrop.|