Enstatite has an appearance similar to that of other Enstatites, as she is tall and curvy with four slim arms and a warm color pallet. Her skin is yellow-orange and she has five orange eyes with black pupils, a small nose, and full lips. Her hair is red-brown and is very wide. Her arms split at the elbows and are thin. Her gemstones are on her forehead and in the palms of her upper left and right hands and are dark orange.
Pre-regeneration (debut) Edit
She wore a transparent orange visor with a red-orange, orange, brown, and black short with a Yellow Diamond insignia on it. She also had black gloves, red-brown leggings, and tall black boots with orange accents and platforms.
Post-regeneration (current) Edit
She now wears an orange and light yellow star shaped visor along with a red-brown, orange, and light yellow shirt with black shoulder pads and a Star-like design. She also wears black gloves, has a black waist band, and wears red-brown leggings with black stars and orange shoes with black platforms.
Nothing is known about Enstatite’s personality yet.
Enstatite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Gauntlet Proficiency: When channeling the collective power of the universe through her gems, Enstatite is able to summon a pair of gauntlets. Enstatite is highly proficient when using her gauntlets and is extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat. She is able to deal massive strikes that can easily shatter the earth and deliver swift blows with lightning speed.
- Rocket Gauntlet: Enstatite is able to shoot her gauntlets from her hands like projectiles.
- Weapon Size Augmentation: Enstatite is able to increase the size of her gauntlets, easily quadrupling their size, and deal increased damage at the cost of reduced speed.
- Deflection: Enstatite is able to use her gauntlets as shields. They are also able to block any electrokinetic discharge, although it is unknown whether Enstatite can simply prevent the electric current using her gauntlets or absorbed it with her electrokinesis.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Future Vision: Just like Garnet and Sapphire, Enstatite can see multiple future outcomes and probabilities. This ability is, however, diluted a bit.
- Electrokinesis: Enstatite can generate electricity, an ability which stems from Garnet.
- Ferrokinesis: Inherited from Peridot, Enstatite can levitate and control metallic objects.
- Magnetism/Magnetic Field Manipulation: A fusion’s unique ability, Enstatite combines Peridot’s ferrokinesis and Garnet’s electrokinesis into magnetic field controlling abilities.
- When creating Enstatite’s design, KJD wanted her to be “what people thought the future would look like in the 60’s”, as a mix between sci-fi and disco.
- After forming for the first time, Enstatite would use 70’s lingo casually, so she’d probably throw around terms like “groovy”, “wowzers”, and “far out” occasionally.
- KJD revealed that Enstatite would be voiced by Jhene Aiko
- Enstatite is a mineral; the magnesium endmember of the pyroxene silicate mineral series enstatite (MgSiO3) - ferrosilite (FeSiO3).
- The magnesium rich members of the solid solution series are common rock-forming minerals found in igneous and metamorphic rocks.
- The intermediate composition, (Mg,Fe)SiO3, has historically been known as hypersthene, although this name has been formally abandoned and replaced by orthopyroxene.
- Most natural crystals are orthorhombic (space group Pbca) although three polymorphs are known.
- The high temperature, low pressure polymorphs are protoenstatite and protoferrosilite while the low temperature forms, clinoenstatite and clinoferrosilite, are monoclinic.
- Enstatite is one of the few silicate minerals that have been observed in crystalline form outside the Solar System, particularly around evolved stars and Planetary Nebulae such as NGC 6302.
| Peridot's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It has facets around the edge, but they are hidden behind her skin, making it appear smooth surfaced. It also lacks a ring.
|Ruby's gemstone is located on the palm of her left hand, featuring a squared facet. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.|
|Sapphire's gemstone is located on the palm of her right hand, featuring a triangular facet. It is an octahedron, specifically a truncated trigonal dipyramid.|