Devilline has a tall, slim build with two arms, a small chest, and an unknown amount of legs. Her skin is bright turquoise and she has four dark teal eyes, a pointed nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is dark teal and is styled in a bob that angles upward. Her arms come from her shoulders and waist and merge at the elbows. Her gemstones are on her left cheek and chest and are teal and light teal.
She wears a teal and dark teal shirt with light and lighter teal shoulder pads with scalloped edges, and she also wears dark teal flared arm bands on her wrists.
She is described as being snarky and rude, much like her components.
Devilline possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Water Wings: Devilline can summon fairy-like water wings to fly around or evade enemies during combat.
- Her physical appearance greatly resembles that of the unnamed fusion between Pearl and Aquamarine, hinting that they may be the same Gem type.
- Devilline is a sulfate mineral with the chemical formula of CaCu4(SO4)2(OH63H2O.
- It is a not well known mineral with its most notable feature being its deep teal color.
- Devilline is found in mines that are all around the world, and in nearly every continent.
- It’s a rather weak mineral, having a low 2.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale and being soluble in water.
- Due to its weakness it is not normally used in industrial settings, rather being used for decoration or collection.
- It is a mineral that is associated with calmness, however it is rarely used in crystal healing.
| Aquamarine’s gemstone is located on her left cheek; the shape resembles a teardrop. It also appears to be a cabochon, a gem that has been polished but not faceted.
|Yellow Pearl’s gemstone is located on her chest. It is round and unfaceted.|