Crocoite has a tall body with four arms, two torsos, and two legs. Her skin is deep red-orange and she has three red eyes with black pupils, a sloped nose, and a large mouth with full lips, red lipstick, and pointy teeth. Her hair is wild and messy and is dark red. Her arms come from her shoulders and waist, and her torsos are parallel to eachother. Her gemstones are on her naval and upper back and are red.
She wears a standard Homeworld uniform that's tinted red with Yellow Diamond insignias on her chest and knees.
KJD has implied that she is aggressive and cruel, combining Andesine's arrogance with Citrine's bossiness and cruelty.
Crocoite possesses standard Gems abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Spin Dash: Crocoite can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Crocoite is a mineral with the chemical formula of PbCrO4.
- Its most striking quality is its crystals that form sharp points all over, giving a spiked appearance.
- It also is red and opaque.
- Crocoite is rare and valuable. It is however not often used in jewelry but instead used for collection.
- It is a very brittle and weak gemstone, only having a 2.5-3 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. This is why it is not faceted into gemstones.
- Crocoite is heavily beloved to help with psychic abilities, allowing users to connect on a deeper level to their power.