Covellite has a slim but still somewhat curvy body with four arms, a small waist and hips, and long legs. Her skin is dull indigo and she has four black eyes with indigo eyeshadow, a sloped nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is short and messy and in an updo, having colors of purple, teal, and light and dark blue. Her arms split at the elbows, with the top pair being slim and the bottom pair ring thicker. Her gemstones are on her chest and upper back and are dark navy, blue, magenta, and purple.
Pre-regeneration (debut) Edit
She wore a black, dark purple, and light blue sleeveless crop top with a matching long apron, black leggings, and dark navy blue socks with cutouts at the toes.
Post-regeneration (current) Edit
She now wears a black, dark purple, and light purple sleeveless crop wop with a sectioned matching skirt with a silver waistband, black leggings, and light and dark purple sandals with silver trims.
Nothing is known about Covellite's personality yet
Covellite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Water Shapeshifting: Covellite can combine Lapis’ hydrokinesis and Bismuth’s shape shifting powers to be able to shape water into many shapes.
- Shapeshifting Weapons: Covellite is easily able to shapeshifting her arms into several types of weapons or tools.
- Thermal Resistance: Covellite is incredibly immune to high temperatures. She can shower in lava as if it were water and collect samples with her bare hands, showing no visible injuries.
- Hydrokinesis: Covellite has control over Lapis Lazuli's ability to control water.
- Flight: She can create water wings using her hydrokinesis and, presumably, fly.
- Covellite is a mineral with the chemical formula CuS.
- It is a rare and sought after copper sulfide mineral.
- At a first glance covellite may look black, but it often has a shine ranging from blue and purple to gold colors.
- Covellite has lot of uses, ranging from use for making batteries, jewelry and collection, and being an ore of copper.
- It’s found in a variety of countries, ranging from Argentina to Russia to the United States of America.
- Specimens, especially ones with high iridescence are prized.
- Covellite has a rating of 1.5-2, making it an extremely weak and brittle stone.
- It is a stone that is well believed to be a cure and treatment of many types of cancers.
| Bismuth’s gemstone is located on her chest. It is rectangular and hollow.
|Lapis Lazuli’s gemstone is located on her back. It is polished and shaped like a teardrop.|