Chert has a bulky and thick body with thick arms and legs. Her skin is dull orange and she has two dull brown eyes, no nose (with her gemstone acting as a nose), and undefined lips. Her hair is light beige and is in a short and messy ponytail, having many strands sticking out. Her gemstone is located where her nose would be and is light brown in color.
She wears a sleeveless light brown and yellow top with a gray shawl, and dark brown leggings with light yellow boots.
Nothing is known about Chert’s personality yet.
For the history of Chert, visit here.
- Chert is a variety of quartz with the standard chemical formula of SiO2.
- It is a sedimentary rock that is associated with the similar mineral flint.
- Chert is a rather drab-looking gem, being opaque and light brown to gray in color.
- Chert is used to start fires in the same way that flint is used. It is, however, often used in the construction of roadways.
- This stone can be found often in the United States of America, more specifically within the states of Arkansas and Oklahoma.
- Being a quartz, chert has a 7 on the Mohs Hardness Scale, making it relatively strong.
- Chert is thought to be a stone that can increase humor and comedy, something not seen with most gems.
|Chert’s gemstone is located where her nose would otherwise be, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetrahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid. It has a small crack in it.|