Charoite has a tall and slim body type with four slim arms, a small waist, and long and skinny legs. Her skin is purple and she has five purple eyes with black pupils, a small nose, and full lips. Her hair is very dark indigo and depending on her regeneration is either short and rounded or short and pointed upward with four main points. Her four arms come from her shoulders and upper back and are long and slim. Her gemstones are on her upper back and upper palms and are dark purple.
She had hair that was short and rounded and also wore a very light blue rounded visor. She wore a very dark purple, purple, and light purple shirt with pointed shoulder pads, a star-like design, and very dark purple arm bands on all four of her arms. She also wore baggy purple and very dark purple leggings that were light purple on the inside, and had cutouts at the toes.
She now has differently shaped hair that has points instead of being rounded and symmetrical, and she wears a very light blue visor that covers all her eyes. She wears a black, purple, and light purple shirt with pointed very dark purple shoulder pads, a star-like design, and black arm bands on all four of her arms. She also wears very dark purple leggings that are light purple in the inside, and tall black sandals.
Nothing is known about Charoite’s personality yet.
Charoite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Gauntlet Proficiency: Charoite can summon Garnet’s gauntlets.
- Double Jointed Arms: Charoite’s arms at the back connect at the shoulder blades and can rotate to face either direction.
- Future Vision: Charoite can see multiple future outcomes and probabilities.
- Future Projection: Using her hydrokinesis along with her future vision, Charoite can project visuals of the future using water.
- Electrokinesis: Charoite can generate electricity, an ability that stems from Garnet.
- Hydrokinesis: Charoite possesses Lapis Lazuli's ability to control water.
- Flight: She can use her hydrokinesis to form water wings and, presumably, fly.
- KJD posted a speedpaint of her sketch.
- The amount of eyes she has changes in her regenerations, with her first one having three eyes and her second one having five eyes.
- Charoite is a mineral with the chemical formula K(CaNa)2Si4O10(OF)H2O.
- It is a rare silicate that has been treasured for many years.
- Its most defining trait is it looks, having a gorgeous variety of purple colors that swirl together.
- Charoite comes from Siberia, being the only place it has been found. It has also been found rather recently, only being discovered in the 1970s.
- It is used for jewelry and collection, usually being made into beads, cabochons, and even things like small bowls and plates.
- Despite it often being carved and shaped, it still has a decent Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 5-6.
- Charoite is believed to be a cleansing and purifying stone, clearing out bad energies.
|Ruby's gemstone is located on the palm of her left hand, featuring a squared facet. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.
|Sapphire's gemstone is located on the palm of her right hand, featuring a triangular facet. It is an octahedron, specifically a truncated trigonal dipyramid.|
|Lapis Lazuli's gemstone is located in the center of her back and is smooth without any facets. It is shaped like a teardrop.|