Cavansite has a curvy body with two water arms, a small waist, and curvy legs. Her skin is light blue and she has three blue eyes with dull indigo eyeshadow, a small sloped and pointed nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is blue with light blue lowlights and is styled in a somewhat poofy bob. She does not have true arms, instead having constructs made of water that function as arms. Her gemstones are located on her left and right shoulders and are blue in color.
She wears a blue sleeveless dress with light blue star-like accents, a short dark blue cape, dark blue bottoms, and dark blue flats with light blue accents.
KJD describes Cavansite as being like "a snarky-but-cool older sister".
Cavansite possesses standard Gem abilities and traits.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Hydrokinesis: As the fusion of a Lapis Lazuli and an Aquamarine, Cavansite has the ability to control water and liquid material.
- Flight: Cavansite can form water wings with her hydrokinesis and, presumably, fly.
- Despite Cavansite's components having gem placements that erase her arms, KJD is unsure whether or not that would qualify to label them as an off-color gem.
- She is a Permafusion.
- She was introduced to the public when KJD was asked if she had ever made a full off-color fusion before, but in reality KJD has stated that she was created long ago, she just never got around to posting her.
- Cavansite is a mineral with the chemical formula of Ca(VO)Si4O104H2O.
- It’s a rare and not very well understood mineral.
- It has a right color and form multiple small crystals, being transparent as well.
- Because of its rarity, it is not often used in collection or jewelry.
- It is found in the United States of America, specifically in Oregon.
- Cavansite is a weak and somewhat brittle stone, having a 3.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- It is said to help with understanding breakthroughs and revelations, both finding them and understanding them.