Bronze Pearl has an appearance similar to that of other Pearls, as she is tall and thin with a pointy nose. Her skin is dull gold and she has two yellow-brown eyes, a pointed nose, and a small mouth with undefined lips. Her hair is light yellow and is in a pixie cut with a bang that covers her right eye. Her gemstone is on her chest and is gold.
She wears a yellow-brown and light yellow crop top with transparent yellow sleeves, yellow-brown high waisted shorts, and matching socks with cutouts at the toes.
Though her personality has yet to be seen, it can be assumed that she behaves in a similar fashion to Orthoclase.
Pearl possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Bronze pearls are varieties of pearl with the chemical formula CaCO3.
- They are a type of Tahitian pearl, specifically a brown pearl.
- As the name entails bronze pearls tend to be an either dull or rathe vibrant bronze color, being pearlescent.
- Just like brown pearls, bronze pearls come from oysters from the Red and Mediterranean Sea.
- Also as they’re pearls, they are mostly used in jewelry, being strung onto long necklaces.
- Bronze pearls are compact but not particularly strong gems, having a rating of 2.5-4.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- Like other colors of pearls, bronze pearls are told to be able to comfort and relax people.
|Bronze Pearl's gemstone is located on her chest. It is round and unfaceted.|