Bluebird Azurite has an appearance similar to that of other Bluebird Azurites, as she is short and stout with four legs. She has blue skin with red and mint green splotches, as well as dark red hair styled in a bowl cut. Her right eye is dark red, while her left eye is dark blue. Her gemstones are in her left cheek and navel and are red, blue and green.
She wears a bi-color blue and red shirt with a white collar, matching sleeves, and a small royal blue tie that makes a Blue Diamond insignia. All four of her legs are covered by royal blue shorts, in addition to dark red shoes with white socks.
Nothing is known about Bluebird Azurite’s personality yet.
Bluebird Azurite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Water Wings: Bluebird Azurite can summon fairy-like water wings to fly around or even de enemies during combat.
- Thermokinesis: Bluebird Azurite can increase the temperature and generate heat.
- Bluebird azurite is a unique mineral with the chemical formula Cu3(CO3)2(OH)2.
- It is a variety of the mineral azurite that is a combination of cuprite and azurite.
- Its a beautiful opaque stone that is mostly blue with many splotches if multiple colors. These range form oranges and reds, greens, and blacks and whites.
- Bluebird azurite is found in many countries, some of those being Greece, Mexico, Namibia, and Russia.
- Because of its striking look, it is used for jewelry. It is especially common for it to be made into cabochons.
- It is however a weak stone, having a 3.5-4 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. It does however make it easy for this stone to be sculpted.
- Bluebird azurite is said to help the heart, both on a physical and spiritual level.
| Aquamarine’s gemstone is located on her left cheek; the shape resembles a teardrop. It also appears to be a cabochon, a gem that has been polished but not faceted.
|Navy’s gemstone is located on her naval. It features a square facet and is circular in shape.|