Blue Smithsonite has an appearance similar to that of other Smithsonites, as she is tall and thin with a long pointy nose. Her skin is dull blue and she has two light blue eyes with black pupils, a very long and slim pointy nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is light blue and is short and slightly messy, being pulled forward to cover her left eye. Her arms come from her shoulders and are long and slim. Her gemstones are on her chest and are light blue.
She wears a light and lighter blue bodysuit with frilly light blue sleeves, a very light blue collar and matching arm cuffs. Her pants are short and baggy with teardrop-like accents, and she also has very light blue leggings with light blue ballet flats.
Nothing is known about Blue Smithsonite’s personality yet.
Blue Smithsonite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Smithsonite, also called names like zinc spar and zinc carbonate, is a mineral with the chemical formula ZnCO3.
- With jewelry and gem collection, it is also given the name bonamite.
- It’s a mineral that is an important ore of zinc.
- Stones of smithsonite can come in many different colors, and they tend to have an almost bubbly effect and texture.
- For many years smithsonite was misidentified as another mineral known as hemimorphite, however this has been corrected.
- It is also rather weak, having a 4.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- While smithsonite is almost always used as a harvested ore for its zinc, it is also something polished into cabochons or decorative stones.
| Blue Zircon’s gemstone is located on her chest; it has a rectangular shape and a four-faceted facet.
|Blue Pearl’s gemstone is located on her chest. It is round and smooth.|