Bismuth has been completed by user and staff contributions. If an error is detected, it will be fixed. With this exception, it is asked of you to not reformat or edit this page.
Bismuth has an appearance similar to that of other Bismuths, as she is bulky and muscular with colorful hair. Her skin is cool lavender in color, and on her left bicep she has a black star tattoo. She also has large black eyes, a small nose, and undefined lips. Her hair is in short dreadlocks and in a rainbow of colors, including pink, light yellow, mint green, teal, purple, and yellow-orange. Her gemstone is on her chest and is dull purple, green, yellow, pink, and blue.
She wore a large black apron with a large pink star like design on it, and with that she also wore burgundy pants with black boots.
She wore a sleeveless black and burgundy bodysuit with a red and light pink apron that extended into a loincloth.
She now wears warm plum overalls with golden yellow clasps and small black boots.
Bismuth is boisterous, fierce, determined, empathetic, and emotive. She is not afraid to speak and act her mind. While Bismuth cares deeply for her friends, she also harbors an immense hatred for Homeworld elites, specifically the Diamond Authority. Bismuth has an aggressive personality, even when being affectionate. When she sees her friends Pearl and Garnet, she immediately pulls them in for bone-crushing hugs. Her manner-of-speaking is blunt and to-the-point, and she acts without gaining consensus from the group surrounding her. She enjoys fighting: she reminisces fondly on the battles she and Garnet fought together against Homeworld's army, for example, and she loves to spar. When confronted, she attacks first and asks questions later. She has a playful side: she regularly creates puns out of the word "Bismuth" and habitually ribs the other Crystal Gems.
For the history of Bismuth, visit here.
- When fused with Pearl, they form Ammolite.
- When fused with Amethyst, hey form Bornite.
- When fused with Ruby, they form Vanadinite.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Silica.
- When fused with Steven Universe, they form Titanium.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, they form Titanium Quartz.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Covellite.
- When fused with Peridot, they form Pallasite
- When fused with Jasper, they form Tiger Iron.
- When fused with Biggs Jasper, they form Pyrite.
- When fused with Ruby and Sapphire, they form Chambersite.
- When fused with Albite and Orthoclase, they form Spectrolite.
- Skilled Craftsmanship: As shown in her debut, Bismuth is shown to build and forge remarkably powerful weaponry and amazing structures such as arenas and spires. To add to this, she was a craftsman for Homeworld as well as the blacksmith for Rose's army.
- Weapon Alteration: Bismuth is capable of creating attachments and upgrades for Gem Weapons such as giving Garnet's gauntlets spiked edges, turning Pearl's spear into a trident, and turning Amethyst's whip into a spiked flail. Gems who have their weapons altered by Bismuth can freely summon either version.
- Piloting: As seen in "Change Your Mind", Bismuth can pilot ships, as she pilots Yellow Diamond's ship in super speed and adjusts movements in fighting combat.
- Superhuman Strength: Bismuth is incredibly strong, capable of rivaling Garnet in terms of power and shattering solid stone to bits with her blows. Even without using her weapon hands, she is capable of lifting a statue made of solid rock over her head and throwing it with enough force to leave a crater in a stone wall. According to Bismuth, she and Garnet could take on a battalion of Quartz soldiers with relative ease.
- Bismuth is an element on the periodic table, having the abbreviation of Bi and the atomic number of 83.
- As an element, it is one of the safest ones, being extremely stable.
- While untreated bismuth looks rather dull, but when it crystallizes it forms extremely unique crystals, display intense rainbow colors.
- The unique shape these crystals take is known as a hopper.
- Becasue of how interesting it looks, bismuth crystals are used a lot for collection. The element itself however is used for many other things, mostly famously being an ingredient in the stomach ache medicine known as Pepto-Bismol.
- Crystals of bismuth have the average Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 2.5, being rather weak and fragile.
- Bismuth is used very often in crystal healing, believed to stop feeling of shame and loneliness.
|Bismuth's gemstone is located on her chest. It is hollow and rectangular in shape, and each "layer" of the gem is a different color of the rainbow, starting pinkish-purple on the outside and then forming a gradient to yellow in the center. There is a small swirling notch in the lower left-hand side of the gem that prevents its interior from forming a perfect rectangle.|
- [ ]