Azurite has a somewhat muscular body with four arms, broad shoulders, a small waist, and curvy legs. Her skin is bright cool green with bright royal blue limes all over, and she also has four small black eyes with dark blue eyeshadow on the bottom pair. She also has a small and sloped pointy nose and full lips with navy blue lipstick. Her hair is dull green, dull teal, and dull navy blue and is swept up in a curled updo. Her arms split at the elbows, with the top pair being larger and the bottom pair being petite. Her gemstones are on her upper and mid back and are likely green and blue.
She wears a dull teal and black sleeveless crop top with a matching short skirt, and she wears no shoe as well.
Nothing is known about Azurite's personality yet.
Azurite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Azurite is a mineral with the chemical formula Cu3(CO3)2(OH)2.
- Azurite gets its name from the word azure, meaning blue.
- It is a very deep and beautiful blue color, being opaque.
- Azurite is used for many purposes, ranging from pigments for paint, being used for jewelry and collection, or as an ore of copper.
- It’s found in numerous countries, with the most popular one being the United States of America. Others include the Congo, Morocco, Australia, Mexico, France, and Namibia.
- It is also rather soft with a 3.5-4 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- Azurite is told to be a spiritual stone, helping with meditation. On another more it is said to help with realization of hard issues in life.