Appearance[edit | edit source]
Axinite has an appearance similar to that of other Axinites, as she is curvy with two arms and legs and voluminous hair. Her skin is light orange and she has very light orange hair, four dark brown eyes, and a mouth with full lips and a split tongue. Her gemstones are located on her chest and forehead and are brown.
Pre-regeneration (debut)[edit | edit source]
She wore a white v-neck top with ripped light brown sleeves and a dark brown tuxedo collar. Her midsection was dark brown with the bottom half of a yellow hexagram at the top, accompanied by brown leggings with orange stars on the knees and light brown tiger-like stripes. She also had white boots with brown toes, as well as dark brown wristbands with yellow stars on them.
Post-regeneration (current)[edit | edit source]
She now wears a sleeveless dark brown top with a star-shaped cutout on the chest, a light brown corset with yellow abstract stars on the sides and a flared trim, dark brown leggings with brown arrowhead-shaped insignias on the knees, and yellow boots.
Redesign (current)[edit | edit source]
She now wears a sleeveless black shirt with the same star cutout and corset, now with dark brown leggings with black stars on the knees and yellow boots.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Axinite is described as fun-loving, a creative thinker, and a skilled fighter.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Axinite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Fusions[edit | edit source]
Skillset[edit | edit source]
- Magnetic Flail Proficiency: Axinite can combine Amethyst’s whip and Peridot’s ferrokinesis into a magnetic flail which can be summoned from her gemstones.
Unique Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Ferrokinesis: Axinite possesses Peridot's ability to control metal.
- Spin Dash: Axinite can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Axinite's original name was Fluorite, but KJD decided to change after her name after the "Off Colors" episode was released, in which a Fluorite fusion was revealed.
Gemology[edit | edit source]
- Axinite is a mineral with the chemical formula Ca2(FeMn)Al2BSi4O15(OH).
- It is a uncommon mineral that is in fact pyroelectric. This means it’s a mineral that produces electrical fields.
- Axinite comes in multiple shades of warm brown usually, however it can be colorless or even blue and purple. It is transparent as well.
- Most axinites tend to have a minor color shift, also known as dichroism.
- When it is used axinite is used occasionally in jewelry, however it is not often used or in high demand.
- Deposits of Axinite can be found in the countries of Mexico, Brazil, the United States of America, Pakistan, Russia, and more.
- Axinite has a Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 6.5-7.
- Using Axinite is said to have grounding properties and abilities.
|Peridot's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It has facets around the edge, but they are hidden behind her skin, making it appear smooth surfaced.
|Amethyst's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid.|
References[edit | edit source]