Axinite has an appearance similar to that of other Axinites, as she is curvy with two arms and legs and voluminous hair. She has messy, shoulder-length very light orange hair, light orange skin, four dark brown eyes, defined lips, a single fang, and a split tongue. Her gemstones are located on her chest and forehead and are brown in color.
Pre-regeneration (debut) Edit
She wore a white v-neck top with ripped light brown sleeves and a dark brown tuxedo collar. Her midsection was black-brown with the bottom half of a yellow hexagram at the top, accompanied by smoky-colored leggings with coffee brown stars on the knees and lighter colored tiger-like stripes. She also donned white boots with brown toes, as well as black-brown wristbands with yellow stars on them.
Post-regeneration (current) Edit
She now wears a dark brown sleeveless top with a star shaped cutout on the chest, a light brown corset with yellow abstract stars on the sides and a flared trim, black-brown leggings connected to skin-tight boots with tiny cutouts, and brown arrowhead-shaped insignias on the knees.
Redesign (current) Edit
She now wears a black sleeveless shirt with the same star cutout and corset, now with simpler dark brown leggings with black stars and yellow boots.
Axinite is described as fun-loving, a creative thinker, and a skilled fighter.
Axinite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Magnetic Flail Proficiency: Axinite possesses the ability to combine Amethyst’s whip and Peridot’s ferrokinesis into a magnetic flail, which can be summoned from her gemstones.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Ferrokinesis: Axinite possesses Peridot's ability to control metal.
- Spin Dash: Axinite can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Axinite's original name was Fluorite, but KJD decided to change after her name after the "Off Colors" episode was released, in which a Fluorite fusion was revealed.
- Axinite is a mineral with the chemical formula Ca2(FeMn)Al2BSi4O15(OH).
- It is a uncommon mineral that is in fact pyroelectric. This means it’s a mineral that produces electrical fields.
- Axinite comes in multiple shades of warm brown usually, however it can be colorless or even blue and purple. It is transparent as well.
- Most axinites tend to have a minor color shift, also known as dichroism.
- When it is used axinite is used occasionally in jewelry, however it is not often used or is high demand.
- Deposits of Axinite can be found in the countries of Mexico, Brazil, the United States of America, Pakistan, Russia, and more.
- Axinite has a Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 6.5-7.
- Using Axinite is said to have grounding properties and abilities.
| Peridot's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It has facets around the edge, but they are hidden behind her skin, making it appear smooth surfaced.
|Amethyst's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid.|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found