Andradite has a rather slim body type with two arms and legs, wide shoulders, and a long torso. Her skin is brick red and she has an unknown amount of eyes, a small nose, and full lips with brown lipstick. Her hair is dark brown and resembles a trapezoid with rounded edges. Her gemstones are on her forehead and are dark brown.
She wears a dull yellow visor as well as a dark warm brown leotard with a sandy yellow collar and dark brown cape. She also has dark brown gloves and matching stockings with dull yellow trimmings and brown tipped toes.
Nothing is known about Andradite’s personality yet.
Andradite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Thermokinesis: Andradite can increase the temperature and generate heat.
- Future Vision: Andradite can see multiple future outcomes and probabilities.
- Cryokinesis: Andradite can drastically lower the temperature of her surroundings, even forming ice on the walls and freezing water.
- Levitation: Andradite can hover in the air at will.
- Despite being the fusion of a Ruby and a Sapphire, she is not a Garnet. This is likely because she is half Black Star Sapphire instead of a regular one.
- Andradite is a type of garnet with the chemical formula Ca3Fe2Si3O12.
- It has three main varieties, including the popular and rare demantoid garnet and the lesser known melanite and topazolite.
- It comes in multiple colors ranging from warm yellow-browns to vivid greens, and it is transparent.
- Andradite is found in countries like the United States of America, South Africa, Italy, Romania, and more. This makes it a rather widespread mineral.
- It is exclusively used for jewelry due to its value and rarity, usually being made into rings and earrings.
- It has an above average rating on the Mohs Hardness Scale of 6.5-7.
- Andradite is said to help with physical regeneration, helping with blood issues and absorption of vitamins and minerals.
| Skinny Ruby’s gemstone is located on her forehead, featuring a squared facet. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.
|Black Star Sapphire’s gemstone is located on her forehead, featuring a triangular facet. It is an octahedron, specifically a truncated trigonal dipyramid.|