Andean Opal has a slim but curvy body with four arms, a small chest, small waist, and very long legs. Her skin is gray with light gray markings, two blue eyes with black pupils, a pointy nose, and defined lips. Her hair is deep ivory in color and is medium length and messy, having a bang covering her left eye. Her arms come from her shoulders, with the top pair being somewhat thick and the second pair being thinner. Her gemstones are located on her chest and are white, light blue, and yellow in color.
She wears a light pink and purple tank top with a small Yellow Diamond insignia on it, and overtop of that she wears a dull blue cape that is aqua underneath. She also wears dark teal capri leggings with tall light yellow boots.
Nothing is known about Andean Opal’s personality yet.
Andean Opal possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Spear Proficiency: Andean Opal can summon Blue Quartz’s spear.
- Andean opals are a type of opal with the chemical formula SiO2H2O.
- They are also mineraloids.
- Andean opals showcase beautiful teal and turquoise colors, often having brown veins and inclusions and being translucent.
- They come from the country of Peru, where many other opals come from as well.
- Like the other opal varieties andean opals are used in jewelry, either being polished or faceted.
- Andean opals have a 5.5-6.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale, making them surprisingly strong.
- The use of Andean opals is supposed to heal emotional scars and emotional baggage.
| Blue Quartz’s gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetrahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid.
|Lonely Pearl's gemstone is located on her chest. It is an ellipsoidal cabochon.|