Amethyst has an appearance similar to that of other Amethysts, as she is tall and bulky with a purple color scheme. Her complexion is dark purple and she has two very light pink eyes with black pupils, a sloped nose, and a mouth with full lips and sharp teeth. Her hair is medium length and messy, being white. Her gemstone is on her right cheek and is purple.
She wears a standard Homeworld uniform that’s tinted blue with a Blue Diamond insignia on her chest.
Nothing is known about Amethyst’s personality yet.
- Spin Dash: Amethyst that can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Amethyst is a very popular variety of quartz with the chemical formula SiO2.
- It is also the official birth stone of the month of February.
- It’s a purple color, being transparent with a range of warm to cool tones.
- Amethyst is well known for being a geode, a rock with an inner lining of crystals in a hollowed out space.
- While amethyst is found in many places, it is usually found in countries ranging from Sri Lanka to Brazil to the United States of America.
- It has been used and cherished for hundreds of year, being collected and made into gemstones. Because of its not extreme price it is a suitable stone for many to purchase.
- Like other varieties of quartz, it has a 7 on the Mohs Hardness Scale. This makes amethyst durable enough to be worn for jewelry.
- Using amethyst for crystal healing is said to help with mood and emotional stability. People also believe amethyst can help prevent intoxication from alcohol.
|Amethyst’s gemstone is located is located on her right cheek, featuring a hexagonal facet. It is a tetrahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid.|