Amazonite has a thin body with wide shoulders, four arms, a small waist, and long legs. Her skin is green-teal and she has stripes of light green-teal on her skin. She also has three green-teal eyes with black pupils, a sloped nose, and full lips. Her hair is white and is long and layered. Her arms come from her shoulders and are slim. Her gemstones are on her navel and in the palm of her upper right hand and are cool green.
She wears a royal blue and very dark blue crop top with a small Blue Diamond insignia on her chest along with very dark blue gloves with rips, a royal and light blue skirt, and very dark blue leggings.
Nothing is known about Amazonite’s personality yet.
Amazonite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Spin Dash: Amazonite can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Future Vision: Amazonite can see multiple future outcomes and probabilities.
- Cryokinesis: Amazonite can drastically lower the temperature of her surroundings, even forming ice on the walls and freezing water.
- Levitation: Amazonite can hover in the air at will.
- KJD has stated that she based her color scheme off of Malachite’s color scheme.
- Amazonite, also called amazonstone, is a tectosilicate mineral with the chemical formula KAlSi3O8.
- Amazonite has been told to have been found in the Amazon River, and while this is said to have happened thousands of years ago records only show this stone being discovered about two hundred years ago.
- It is best known for its beautiful cool green and turquoise colors, being opaque and slightly mottled.
- Due to this it is a popular collectors stone and is used as decoration or occasionally faceted into gemstones.
- Like others of its kind, it has a rating of 6-6.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- As for crystal healing amazonite is used for recovering from trauma and helping ease stress.
| Skinny Jasper’s gemstone is located on her naval and is circular in shape. It resembles a cabochon, a gemstone that has been polished, but not faceted.
|Sapphire’s gemstone is located in the palm of her right hand, featuring a triangular facet. It is an octahedron, specifically a truncated trigonal dipyramid.|